Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

Age of Battle: Dreams of Death RPG Zone
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Role Playing Zone

Zenevas

Apprentice
Apprentice

Interests: Fantasy

philippines
(To everyone concerned: Please, the dragon is not your character so you can't control it. You CAN control your character, so please, unless you are sure you can control something, don't post what it does or what you think it's doing. Yun, Blazerrawl and [because you reacted to what those two did] homer please edit or delete your posts for the narrative's sake, until then I will not reply.)

(To Kyra)

Yllathyra's shadowy nature made it easy for her to slip past the skeletons. As Nathrim stood to carry his wife away from the sarcophagus, a bone-chilling laugh echoed from the great stone box. It sounded of spiders hunting in the dark and swords drawn in the shadows. "Has the great Valthuun sunken so low that he must send minions to deal with me?" The lid slowly lifted off of the coffin and levitated to the floor where it feel with an onerous boom.

From the recesses of the sarcophagus a corpse walked out. It was resplendent in black armor still gleaming with edged of gold. Its great horned helm covered its face with a mask of obsidian depicting a skeleton. But its eyes were visible, its eyes were alive with scarlet fury and hate. In either hand it wielded long swords, one white as snow the other black as night.

Nathrim gasped and backed from the figure. "It cannot be.. Lord Aedon Winterbone!" He lay down his wife by the wall and drew his bow and nocked an arrow.
Adv

Kyra

Master
Master

Interests: Animating, Writing, Trumpet.

usa
Breonna stood beside the unconscious woman as a form of protection for her and began drawing her hands up towards the sky, some rubble surrounding the dungeon beginning to rise at her command. She awaited the first attack before she made any moves.

Meanwhile, Yllathyra had navigated the dungeons enough to find Medea. But unable to speak, made signs with her hands. She drew a 'female' sign in the air. 'woman'. She fanned herself with her palm and pointed to her head. 'warm head'. She made a cross with two of her fingers. 'medical'. Then she threw a bunch of emphasis into her point towards where Breonna and Nathrim were. 'NOW'.
Necrothing

Expert
Expert

Interests: I like trains.

portugal
The wound was mostly healed before the pain came, and thus it was easy to endure. Dewregar rushed up to his feet and turned around to the way they came. As he got closer to the wizard, he saw a dark figure nearby. "It's that shadow girl." he said, watching the girl move her hand around. "What's she pointing at? Maybe that's where the others are."
Zenevas

Apprentice
Apprentice

philippines
(To Errorblender, yun, homer and blazerawl)

Geordin grunted painfully but did not stand. Based on the awkward position of his legs, they were broken. A squad of guards, a full dozen, rushed to Ashan and the lieutenant's side. "What do we do?" cried one, his bow shaking in his hands. The others were archers too, and obviously they looked to the fallen Geordin for support.

Yun's arrow whizzed through the air and hit the dragon and rebounded, the innate magical power of the dragon strengthening its scales. It didn't bother checking what puny twigs hit it.The mighty wyrm circled the Citadel of Lightning and landed on the top of the fortress and bellowed. Its jaws yawned wide open and it fired another lance of lightning at the courtyard. This one bored right through the stone and earth and opened the sewer.

From the hole, the Drakoling wight leaped out and hissed in unison with the dragon and its small army of undead crawled out with it "Search the citadel! Slay the living! The Womb must become ours!" it hissed.

Morguse and his cronies smiled and ran out of the Inn, they rushed past Jack and Yun and trasnformed into their lupine forms. Morguse veered of, tracking the wounded Fang with his nose. The other two sped off towards the citadel.

(To Necorothing)

Medea nodded, "Lead the way girl!" she said though she was already sprinting down the corridor. Between her fingers sparks lit up. She half pulled Dewrgar behind her until the three reached the portcullis. The skeletons turned as one from the grate and launched themselves at the sorceress, the shadow girl and the dwarf. Medea struck one across the ribs with her staff, knocking it back.

(To Kyra)

The undead warlord laughed again and Nathrim fired an arrow at its head. Lord Winterbone suddenly moved like a viper and lashed at the air with the white sword. A razor thing beam of frost whiplashed from its tip and sliced the arrow cleanly in to. The toher arm lashed out and Nathrim was knocked back by a solid wall of shadow that turned into a grinning catlike beast, connected to the black blade by a cord of shadow.
Kyra

Master
Master

Interests: Animating, Writing, Trumpet.

usa
Yllathyra quickly melted to the ground as the skeleton leaped towards them, materializing quickly so that she could lead the way back to her sister. However, as she went to sink back into the ground again, her body forced itself to become solid again. A wave of pain shot down her spine, the intensity of it nearly crippling the young shadow. She fell to her knees and trembled for a few seconds before staggering back to her feet, using the wall for support as she continued leading the way.

Breonna, seeing the warlord's advance shot four large pieces of debris at the undead monster. She went to pick up another boulder but felt her skull suddenly throb in pain. The boulder she had held in her mental grasp suddenly fell to the ground and she was unable to lift it. Her face was growing a sickly pale and sweat poured from her forehead and the back of her neck. Both sister's were running out of time.

"It's the loneliest feeling in the world - to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say 'What's wrong with her?' I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away."

wRHG Character Kyra:
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

DeviantART:
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
Yun

Interests: Animating, role playing

usa
"What do we do?" One of the archerers said in fear.

"Listen, lieutenant and listen carefully. Whatever this thing is and what it does, even my special arrows isn't working. Get as many of our men as possible, get any working balista's, or anything lethal into position. Keep them hidden and at the same time in range and keeping the dragon visible. That thing will be on the tower for a while so hop to it, lieutenant!" Yun responded sternly. "Lieutenant, you and your half of your squad go get the weapons. I and the other half will go gather as many units as we can. Got it?"
Blazerawl

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

usa
Fang smelled a familiar scent. But it wasn't ally. It was Morguse. and judging by the scent getting stronger, he was rushing in his lupin form. Fang didn't have much time. Even as fast as he was healing, he couldn't take all three on. Fang had no choice, but to run. Honour was of the past for him since he left his home. Sitting in a meditation stance, Fang focused upon the wind.

The air particles merging with his own, slowly erasing his scent, and himself as he merged with the wind. From his feet slowly up to his head, he formed into a wind spirit. But it wouldn't last long. Speeding far above the battle, Fang noticed the Dragon focus the archer and his men, while undead poured into the city.

It was 5 minutes after the spirit form wore off. Fang was at least a mile from the city, and feeling too weak to carry on. He slumped over to a rocky crevice, and coated himself in earthen Camoflauge. His mind opened into a sub-conscience state, and he fell into a meditative sleep.
But Fang wasn't out of the battle, only out of strength. He would return after he woke up, if there was anything he could return to. Fang felt as though he were a coward. But it wasn't the first time he ran to avoid a cataclysmic fight.

homer

Expert
Expert

Admin

italy
Jack observed impotently as things went south: the dragon kinda woked up an army of undead from centuries of imprisoning, the wolvens seemed to be allied with the dragon, as they sprinted out as soon as the dragon's minion said something about some sort of Womb. The other wolven, Fang, bailed out, leaving him and Yun, which was taking care of the city troops, to fight a huge dragon.

Jack couldn't do much about the dragon. He wasn't on his Pearl, fighting another ship or some sea creature. Everybody knows that a sailor is impotent on the shore. But he decided to use his speech skills to talk to Yun, and hopefully "lend" a hand, of course if there is something for him in there, like this so-called Womb?

"Aye, lad. I'm not sure that a couple of ballistas can bring down that bad-boy, infact I barely think that can't even make a scratch on it. Why don't you send me inside with the group that you sent searching for weapons. You know...being a pirate has its advantages...like knowing how to blow things up. I am quite positive that meself can put together a good number of cannons, accessing some gunpowder and some storages. Of course I will help if there is something for me at the end of the day. I could just walk away and don't give anything about this place, like the other wolven did. What was his name again? Fang? Anyways...Do we have an accord?"

Jack slowly stretched his hand out for a handshake, after he wiggled a bit during his speech. After the whole movement was done, he printed on his face one of the cheekiest smiles he has ever done, awaiting for the answer of Captain Yun.
Necrothing

Expert
Expert

Interests: I like trains.

portugal
Dewregar sank his feet into the ground and using his weight he leaned away from the skeleton, then came back at it with a powerful punch to the face, plunging it to the floor. He then quickly got his axe out and and crashed the hilt onto the back of the skeleton's skull, smashing it into pieces.

Now focusing on the skeleton the shadow girl had avoided, he gripped the axe tightly and threw it against the undead, which caused the ribs and spine to break and the whole skeleton to fall apart. "Let's go, before more of these things come at us!"
Yun

usa
As he heard of homer's speech, he does need some blasts in this attack. So he stuck out his hand for a shake.

"I will need some more fire power." He said to homer. "Now lieutenant, you and your men go out and search as many supplies as you can. This young man here will guide your way on what to carry out. Also, if you stumble across any guards, report them to meet at this Inn. The rest will come with me search for men and some positions for a critical attack. Everyone got it?"
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
Ashan looked around and saw the men's faces. Morale was going down, he thought. He better do something quick before this resolves to panic.

"You two," He pointed to two soldiers standing idly by. "Take the Lietenant into the infimary. Quickly!" He ordered. He did not wait for the men to respond nor did he need to, this was a time for action and now is not the time for grief.

The clockwork soldier looked to the soldiers around him, bearing arms. "Listen to me and listen good!" He barked. "The undead are below us in the sewers, no doubt behind all this trouble," he briefed. "So, the lot of you, get the people to safety, you know this place better than I do. If you spot any undead, massacre them. Get the ballastaes, the dragon will be dealt with ballistas and catapults, atleast those will do some damage. And you five," He pertained to three footmen and a duo of archers. "Come with me, the sewers need cleansing." He told them. He left the soldiers with orders, hoping they would follow him. "So, am I clear?"
Zenevas

Apprentice
Apprentice

philippines
(To Kyra and Necrothing)
Medea stood back and released a bolt of lightning from her fingers. The sizzling hot bolt blasted the remaining skeleton apart and tore open the portcullis. A flying piece of metal hurtled toward Winterbone but the undead swiped his black blade upward and the shadow-beast caught the metal and threw it aside. "Magic! Bah! Valthuun be damned! The Womb, my creation is gone from here! The blasted King himself took it! Jealous, greedy King that he was! It molders now in the bottom of the citadel!" he roared. He slashed the white blade downward and it struck the stone. From its tip, a line of razor sharp icicles erupted from the ground and streaked towards Medea.

(To Yun. homer, Blazerawl and Errorblender)

The soldiers nodded at Yun and one piped up, "The walls! The walls are equipped with ballista! The nearest ballista tower is by the harbor and it can fire a barbed hook with a chain!" After Jack explained his plan, a soldier nodded and yelled, "There is a Dragonship in the dry docks down at the harbor! If we can drag the beast down enough, we can blast it with a volley of elemental fire!"

As the soldiers discussed their plans, the footmen and archers Ashan talked to were about to speak up when a beam of purple energy struck one of the footmen. The man screamed once and began to decay, his fingers sloughing off one by one, his face drooping and finally he was nothing but a smear on the stone. The Drakoling wight laughed, twenty feet away from Jack, Yun and Ashan. Its heavy mace was clutched in its hand. Behind it were two zombie Drakolings and five human zombies. In the Citadel, the small horde of undead slaughtered there way to the deepest vaults. The dragon roared once and took wing, circling the Keep of the citadel.

Last edited by Zenevas on 07 Jul 2012 18:54:06; edited 1 time in total
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
Ashan kept his cool, thanaverian training kept him from panicking and rushing in to attack. Removing his gloves, the smooth steel of the clockwork material for everyone to see. Flicking his wrist to one side, a metal bar popped out and unfolded into deadly sword, caught skillfully in one hand. Ashan's forearm clicked to life and within two seconds flat, a rounded clockwork shield had appeared. He ripped off his eye patch to allow his mechanical eye to see and threw to one side the cloth.

"Don't just stand there like children!" The Thanaverian yelled. "To battle!" He cried, raising his sword, piercing the air. He charged in, keeping his shield in front to deflect attacks and his sword at the ready to strike. With or without the soldiers, he would fight. He closed in on the undead and attempted to slam his shield and deliver a deft swipe of his sword to another.
Yun

usa
"Mother of God." Yun spoke under his breath.

"You! Weird accented man! You and your men go get the weapons. Me and the other men will have to handle these guys. We will buy you some time before things get out of hand." Yun ordered sternly.

"Alright men, archerers stay as far as possible from these beasts and open fire. Swordsmen, you handle the 2 large ones and the human zombie. I'll handle this big guy alone. Hop to it!" He shouted.

He took out his bow, swiped out a fire element arrow opened fired right into one beast's eye with no wait or hesitation.

Last edited by Yun on 07 Jul 2012 11:10:32; edited 2 times in total
Zenevas

Apprentice
Apprentice

philippines
(Yun, can you kindly organize and rewrite your post? Its very discontinued, under detailed and vague. Also, instead of saying "To...", its would be better if you just narrate to who your character addresses his actions or words. You are telling your character's story remember?)

Age of Battle: Dreams of Death RPG Zone