Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

The Fused RP (New area addition)
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Role Playing Zone

Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
"I'll let you know now, it seems like a bad idea to grab her when you only got one arm to spare. She did punch through steel..." Jacob warned, before jumping into the shaft. He looked up, and saw a faint glimmer of light from the elevator door he had entered some time earlier. It was quite a ways up. "Nothing is easy on this island, is it?" he groaned angrily, and began to climb. He'd be at it for quite some time.
Adv

angelsanddragons
Warnings : 1

Expert
Expert

Interests: Video Games

usa
"Ok thanks for the help. " Vergil said as Revenant took over to go for a punch to the cat fused.
Alyssia

Apprentice
Apprentice

NULL
Himiko stared at the man in disbelief. Not that he was strong, but at his utter stupidity. He had one arm to grab her, and he's withdrawing that only hand to punch. With one deft movement she caught the fist mid swing and delivered a aimed kick at his crotch.

"Ah, boring boring boring," She sighed as the man kneeled over in pain. She stepped into the elevator and looked up to see Jacob climbing up the ladder, making little progress in doing so.

"Oh, a race is it? That's fine," she giggled and climbed after him.
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

usa
"Let's see you try and catch up, kitty cat!" Jacob yelled boisterously, though this was a ploy. Even with a head start, he was only a quarter of the way up, and weighed down. As much as he'd hate to do it, he'd have to lose weight. Struggling, he removed his jacket, and dropped it down. It missed hitting the Fused, but landed in the elevator. Luckily he remembered to put the radio in his pocket; if he had forgotten it, this whole thing would be pointless. The loss of weight boosted his speed marginally however.
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

Location: Where then night and day hold hands with each other
Interests: Writing, listening to music, doing random stuff, fighting my characters, watching stuff, RPing, being awesome, having awesome entrances and cookies

australia
Paul sighed as he walked out of the SWORD gardens, groggily rubbing his eyes as he strode out back in the hall. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to catch a nap as he wanted as Ravyn occupied his thoughts. Though Richard told him not to worry, he still couldn't help but feel so. He was her big brother after all and it was his job to watch over her, which he still believed that he failed at that part.

Huffing angrily, he looked up meeting the number of 576. It seemed that his feet led him to the communication room. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. Maybe he could check if there was any news of his sister. Shrugging he walked in the dark room with hope shimmering in his chocolate eyes

~*~

Ravyn watched as Himiko and Jacob race up the elevator shaft. She was still in pain and so far could only stand up for a short amount of time. How she was able to get from the cells to the elevator was still a miracle to her.
SHIFT

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

Interests: Music, Gaming, Drumming

uk
The pain of the blade sinking into Mortís freaking TONGUE was immeasurable. Instinctively, he pulled it back to his mouth, blood spattering the room as he did so, which caused him to panic even more. He couldnít think to do anything but jump out of harmís way, into the far corner of the room behind Ravage. Mort was useless in combat, but Ravage could take them both on, no problem. Or at least, he hoped soÖ
LegionOfShadows

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

australia
Shadow pulled his arm from the flailing tongue triumphantly, and looked at the Ant. That thing had the SWORD agent screwed; it would probably beat him. He had to stop it. He put his switchblade in his right hand, and charged towards the back of the ant, jumping when he got close enough. If he landed, it would stun the ant for a few seconds. If the Ant dodged, and he missed... well, he'd be stunned. Only for a moment though. Landing on the floor didn't hit as hard as a 90-kilo man falling onto your back.
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
After getting Mort to safety and now in one end of the room, his antennae twitched. A stink, another human stink approaching him with steel. "You're the one that fired on me!" The Ant yelled. Knowing he wouldn't be able to dodge this one at this range, the Macro-Ant decided to take a chance, he braced himself, and readied a counter punch as the human was in mid-air. Arm now retracted back and ready to strike, he waited until the human was in the perfect position for a gut wrenching blow to the gut.
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

Interests: playing on my ps3, writing, working on my comic book

usa
Ed saw the ant rear his hand back and immediatly reacted. "Forget about me ya big lug?" He tossed his remaining knife at the ant's antenna and instantly regretted it. He looked down and scanned the floor for one of his other daggers. He saw one that was broken in half, probably from hitting the ants shell at an odd angle, and another that was directly under the fuze. Aw come on.
angelsanddragons

Expert
Expert

usa
Vergil stood up and looked towards Rayvn, "Need help?" He asked her politely. He thought to himself, How did i wind up here anyways?
Anonymous

"Yeah Scar," Rade condescendingly answered for her, adding a hypocritical nickname for the one armed man, "She looks like she can barely stand, and I said it once and I'll say it again, we need to get out of here, and the vent the cat came through can allow us to do just that." After looking between the pair that remained with him, Rade pointed to the square hole a little less than twice his height above them.

"Because I've got two hands I should go first. That way I'll be able to help you two up, and considering how jacked up Rav is, she should be second." Rade told them, "Between you pushing her up and me pulling her in, her fatigue shouldn't be too much of an issue. If you can jump up to my arm after that, I'll drag you up as well, and then we'll all get off this island."

Despite his tendency to lie to forward himself, he was actually being genuinely honest about helping the others get out. After all, a wise man had once given him wise advice.

'You don't have to outrun the bear; you just have to outrun the person next to you.'

If it came down to it, Rade was positive he could outrun Ravyn in her current state, and being an arm down, he was sure he could knock Vergil down without having to worry too much about him doing the same.
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

usa
Jacob made it halfway up, but was still not outrunning the cat Fused by much. In an act of desperation, he took of his t-shirt, almost completely unarming himself. The only weapon he had left on himself was the crystal blade. Once again, his speed increased. He was making good time, and would reach the door in only a few more minutes. "Home stretch, here I come!" he shouted.
angelsanddragons

Expert
Expert

usa
"Scar? I like it " Revenant said looking at Rade. " We'll go with your plan only because I want to get the hell of this island." Vergil took over and added, "Thank you for helping me Rade."
LegionOfShadows

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

australia
Shadow was hit in the pelvis, curtesy of a slight miscalculation. He still fell on the ant, but this time, both of them were hurt. The two of them went crashing to the floor, him pretty protected due to his position. He groaned, and stood up, swaying unsteadily. He shook his head, and aimed a stomp at the ant's face.
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
Dagger's steel missed by a few inches in the struggle with the new guy when they both fell to the ground. Sensing an incoming foot, he swung his massive arm sideways to deflect the incoming blow. If it missed it won't be much of a loss, his face was practically armored and it would hurt the attacker more than it would hurt him.

The Fused RP (New area addition)