Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

The Fused RP (New area addition)
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Role Playing Zone

Anonymous

Rade was a bit surprised Scar like the nickname he gave him...mostly because he wasn't supposed to... oh well, at least he could count on his help for the time being.

"Then brace yourself," He told him, ignoring the 'thank you', "Because I'm jumping on your shoulders as soon as you think you're ready."
Adv

dield

Master
Master

Advisors

Interests: playing on my ps3, writing, working on my comic book

usa
Ed saw the two fall, and was less then pleased when his dagger missed. I missed? I never miss! In his eyes, the ant and him still had a score to settle, but now it was personal. Noone makes him miss, and get away with it. He made a dive for his knife that was near the ant and grabbed it. He stto dup and saw the others were still at it he looked over at the frog and simply said "Stay." His patience for fuzes was steadily growing thin, he wanted to get out of there quick. Ed then started looking around the ground trying to find the weapon he just threw.
angelsanddragons
Warnings : 1

Expert
Expert

Interests: Video Games

usa
"Rade I'm ready when you are." Scar said looking towards the vent. "Rade I would like to know if I can still goto SWORD when we get out." "I want to help with the fight but I need a new arm first."
LegionOfShadows

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

australia
Shadow swore, and got knocked over. This was not good. He flailed his arms around, looking for a handhold...

And found his Glock. Jumping up, he gave the middle finger the frog, and pointed the gun at the Fused. The threat was good enough. He had no idea how strong the ant's armor was; but with 9mm Full Metal Jacket ammunition, it HAD to penetrate. He started walking backwards, and said the man(Ed)"Come on, we're bugging out."
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
Ed bent down and picked up his other remaining knife,"You go on, me and the big guy here have something to settle," He gripped his knifes tighter, and stared at the ant, "and don't worry, I can handle it." no matter what he replied, Ed was staying. They Fuzed Ravyn, and made him miss, he wanted to get back at them.
Anonymous

Rade gave a singular nodded before dashing at Scar, and planting his shoulders on him when he was in range. With his full momentum behind him, he shoved off on him like he was playing a game of leapfrog, and stomped on the man's shoulders to propel him up farther. Rade stretched his hands as high up as they'd go, and they were miraculously able to grip the vent's edge. An arrogant grin bloomed on the man's face as he began hoisting himself up.

"I didn't mess you up, did I?" Rade questioned when he was finally inside. Despite his query, he actually didn't care what answer he got. He only needed one more ally, and if she really needed to, Ravyn could probably fly up to him. Three's better than two though, so he preferred bringing Scar with him, but leaving him behind remained a very real option.
Alyssia

Apprentice
Apprentice

NULL
(I completely forgot about this. Oh dear.)

"Nope," she cheerfully replied to the man as he got closer to the exit. With incredible deftness, she jumped from the ladder to the wall of the chute, only to jump again to overtake the man before he could react. With the door just a metre away, she headed up with hastened speed, punching it open before climbing out.

"Ouch," she winced a little as pain broke out in her fists again. But she won, and she felt good about it, even if it was pointless. crouching down, she patiently waited for the man to come out.
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
After the blow, his arm was flung to the ground and his face now parallel to floor. At the smell of gunpowder of the gun, not that he was scared of a bullet, he immediately crawled out of the way like the ant he was fused with. Shooting a glance at Mort, he motioned his head towards the man's (Legion) gun. The ant was now on the ceiling, waiting for their attack.

"Strike me, you fools." Ravage mocked them.
angelsanddragons
Warnings : 1

Expert
Expert

Interests: Video Games

usa
"I'm fine Rade." Scar said and then turned towards Ravyn. "Ravyn you ready to get out of here?" Scar asked nicely. Why do I have to wait for her? Scar asked him self.
(I wonder how hard it will be to do two RPs at once.)
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
Making it up and out of the elevator, Johnathon felt a pang of annoyance. "You got lucky, cat," he said, before reaching in his pocket for the radio. He activated it, and reported in. "Yeah, we've got a few survivors, and we managed to find Ravyn. I want a rescue team in, and a backup crew immediately. Also, bring some supplies. This place is pretty dangerous."

Ending the transmission, Jacob put away the radio. The signal would be traced, though it wasn't like the island moved or anything. There was also the fact that the transmission could be traced whether the radio functioned or not. "Hey, I never caught your name." Jacob said, still a bit angry at having been beaten tooth top. He was also angry at no t having his shirt or weapons. All he had was the flame blades, and the crystal blade, and those would only provide but so much protection.
LegionOfShadows

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

australia
(I thought we had you suppressed. If you were afraid of the gun, why'd yuou move? No matter. I'll leave soon.)
((I never fired again.))

Shadow looked up atr the ant. He was fast. But the man was faster, at least when aiming. Shifting his pistol, he looked at the ant, then Ed, then the ant. "My orders were to back you up, whoever-you-are. I will not abandon the mission. However..." He stepped back, and motioned to the elevator. "I can't make it further through the base. If I wait for this lock-down to be lifted, security will come through any moment now." He holstered the weapon, went over to the elevator, and pulled a nearby table into the gap, so that the doors still remained open. He glanced at Ed, and said "Don't make me regret this." He went through the door.

Now, he had to get up the cable. Popping open the service hatch, he climbed up, and readied his gloved hands. This was going to make them sore...
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
Ed smiled, and cracked his neck. This was surely going to be a rough battle; it might also be his last. He glanced from the ant to the frog, and started to laugh. "So boys, whaddaya say we dance?" He shifted his right foot behind him and brought his daggers up to bear, holding them backhand. Remembering what the other agent said before he departed, he thought. I hope I won't either, but they needed to pay for what they've done.
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
Ravage, still on the ceiling, was creeping closer to Daggers like the ant he is. He paid little attention to the other human, but he did say this: "LeapFrog, if you can handle the other human, at least disarm him." he told his sibling, at that moment, Ravage pounced from the ceiling, curling himself into a ant slash human cannonball directed at Daggers.
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
Ed did a barrel roll and avoided the ant, then threw a knife that hit the wall beside the frogs head. "You ain't goin anywhere Mr. Big tounge, not unless you want a knife through the eyes. He turned back to face the wall crawler and gripped his last remaining knife tightly. He was good, but he didn't know if he could take on two fuzed at once, but if it came down to it he knew he would try. "Man, this is gonna su--!" Ed charged towards the ant, ready for a long battle.

(should we wait to continue this untill we figure out who's taking over latios's people?)
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

philippines
(Yeah, sure.)

The Fused RP (New area addition)