Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

The Fused RP (New area addition)
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Role Playing Zone

Kyra

Master
Master

Interests: Animating, Writing, Trumpet.

usa
"Father never told me, but he said it would be involved if I ever displeased him." Nadine replied, putting her hair over her face to hide her scars again. She began backing up towards the darkness as her black hair blended into the atmosphere of the cells.

"Father probably wouldn't want me talking with the prisoners too much either...Maybe I'll be able to talk to you guys after he Fuses you." That was said, and the young woman was gone, her hair aided her in melting with the shadows along the hallway, and for the moment, she had disappeared.

"It's the loneliest feeling in the world - to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say 'What's wrong with her?' I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away."

wRHG Character Kyra:
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

DeviantART:
Adv

SHIFT

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

Interests: Music, Gaming, Drumming

uk
“Whab da th-OW!” Mort had just bitten his tongue, and retracted it, it slithered back into his throat. “…So Dad’s got the damn humans to keep an eye on me now?” He said the word ‘humans’ with a significant tone of disgust, as if it made him physically sick to say it. “That’s just GREAT. Well, y’know what, he’s ALWAYS pissed at me, so I’ll talk as much as I damn please!” After a moment of silence, rather than talk, he merely began singing quietly to himself. “#Birds flying hiiiigh, you know how I feel…#”
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

Location: Where then night and day hold hands with each other
Interests: Writing, listening to music, doing random stuff, fighting my characters, watching stuff, RPing, being awesome, having awesome entrances and cookies

australia
"I wonder when we'll see him," Ravyn mused out loud as she looked into the darkness where Nadine disappeared into. Her brown eyes trying to distinguish any sigh of the young lady's silhouette but after a few minutes of staring she found no sight of the woman and she stopped looking.

Drowsily leaning onto the cell bars, the ***** ****'s belly growled loudly. Ravyn sighed and dropped down on the floor as she felt tired and starved. All of a sudden, loud sounds of someone walking down the hallway outside the door to the right of her echoed loudly as the noise bounced around the empty cell room.

"Well I guess we're going to see him soon."
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
Ravage kept patrolling his part of the compound, just one floor of the entire area. He felt like in a rut, but he had to do it. The Macro-Ant halted his patrol for a moment of rest, he's been at it for the entire fourteen hours, walking and going past the same cell several times. "I wonder if there'll be any action today..." Ravage groaned, leaning on a cell wall.
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
"Can't say I see anything at the moment. I mean, unless an elevator in the side of a volcano is something. I still think we should go to that cliff; I always wanted to see a genuine cliff! Maybe it has spikes at the bottom! How movie-stereotypical is that?" Jacob started to swing in the trees around Edward, waiting for a reply. His blades jangled around against him, making him giggle. It was a miracle that the extra 45 lbs didn't seem to affect him.
Alyssia

Apprentice
Apprentice

NULL
"Can't say I see anything at the moment. I mean, unless an elevator in the side of a volcano is something. I still think we should go to that cliff; I always wanted to see a genuine cliff! Maybe it has spikes at the bottom! How movie-stereotypical is that?"

Himiko's ear's perked up as she heard a man's voice. Was it the one who dropped from the sky? There was certainly no reason for one of her kind to be here. She crouched low behind one of the bushes, trying to take a peek at where the voice came from.

"Two men..." She mused. Not fused either, and certainly not captured. What were they doing here? Whatever the reason, it must be good. She purred softly and waited, eavesdropping on their conversation.
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

Interests: playing on my ps3, writing, working on my comic book

usa
Is this guy for real? Edward asked himself. He spoke while watching this monky who was his partner. "I think an elevator means that they are here at least. But a direct approach would be suicide, so we can check and see if there is a secret entrance at the cliff. I recommend we ready ourselves since we can't stay hidden forever." he pulled out four of his knives and readed them between his knuckles, preparing for the worst.

wRHG2-Fade

wRHG-Lance
Anonymous

'If there ever was a time to keep you're mouth shut, now'd be that time,' Rade told himself as the clomping gradually crescendoed, but a sudden rumble in his stomach killed that hope.

"You haven't made any pig people, have you?" He called to the sound, "Because bacon would be delicious right now."

'Dang it.'

Last edited by Guest on 26 Mar 2012 04:49:47; edited 1 time in total
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

usa
"Why would anyone want their front door on a volcano? I mean, with all the lava and magma and stuff. Seems a bit more like an uneccessary danger. Or maybe not; I mean, there's a working elevator on an island. They probably figured out how to stop the danger." Jacob did a particularly fierce swing, and crashed into a tree. He was dazed for a moment, and thought he heard a cat yelp. But there were no cats on the island... were there?

Noticing his partner weaponing up however, Jacob leaped down, while unsheathing his Zweihänder. The heavy two-handed blade landed in the earth, and required a tug to get out. Placing it on one shoulder, Jacob began to run towards the cliff. "Betcha I'll get there first!" When he reached the edgeof the forest though, he cut off towards the elevator. He had grown bored of having nothing to do, and the prospect of fighting soon interested him.
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
"Jacob wait! We should-" by then he was already out of sight. Edward swore and chased after him, but he was nowere to be seen."Well great, I hope he's at that cliff." He started running towards were he remembered the cliffs to be, wishing his partner had at least waited. His blades were at his side, ready for anything.

wRHG2-Fade

wRHG-Lance
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

usa
The elevator had only one button beside it. It pointed down. Jacob stared at the button from several different angles, then looked all around the elevator. He then checked all around the ground. "If there's a trap here, I'm sure I can find it!" he said to himself. After his inspection was done, he backed away as far as he could and still reach the door, and pressed the button with his Zweihänder.

The button glowed, and Jacob could hear a faint rumbling sound. It seemed the elevator was coming up. And there hadn't been a single trap to harm him. When the doors opened, it looked like an everyday average elevator. Walking in, Jacob pushed the only button that made sense to push: the down one. There was an up button, but where would he go up? He was already at the top. The doors closed, and elevator music began playing. Tapping his Zweihänder to the beat, Jacob noticed a camera in the corner. He looked into it. "Uhh... That could be a problem."
Alyssia

Apprentice
Apprentice

NULL
"And there he goes..." Himiko muttered as she watched one of the men enter the elevator. From what she heard it seems that they were planning to enter Master's base for some reason. Also. the two seems to have been separated, which seems to be an amazing show of stupidity. Curiouser and curiouser.

A rustle of bushes and a shout indicated that the other one was close by. Himiko yawned and went back into hiding. Hopefully this one wouldn't commit wanton destruction like the other did.
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
Edward made it to the cliff and looked around but saw no sign of Jacob. "Lovely." he looked over the edge and saw nothing. "What a wasted trip. Maybe I should go check out that elevator." He turned and started walking towards the elevator. "I hope he hasn't caused trouble yet."

wRHG2-Fade

wRHG-Lance
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

Location: Where then night and day hold hands with each other
Interests: Writing, listening to music, doing random stuff, fighting my characters, watching stuff, RPing, being awesome, having awesome entrances and cookies

australia
(Shaq I don't think a man like Father would not have hid an entrace to his lab more carefully, even if the elevator had a camera. I mean come on, he was being searched by a spy agency! But I will let this slide for now...)

Suddenly the door next to the empty cell where Ravage was leaning on, rose open. The bright light from the hallway it led to, spilled into the dark corridors of the prison as the silhoutte of a man around fifty years years old came towards the army ant fused. The man had dark brown hair and golden eyes as he wore a lab coat that reached near his ankles.

"Ah Ravage," Animus smiled in a pleasant tone. "Just the man I was looking for! There seems to be some unwanted visitors near the cliff entrance today, and I want you to gather some other of your siblings to greet them when they arrive, is that clear son?"
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
Edward stopped in the middle of the forest and looked around, realizing he was lost yet again. "Man this day just gets better and better." he grumbled to himself. He slipped his daggers in his inside pocket and sighed. He looked down at his leg and saw his wound had already stopped bleeding. "There's some good news I guess." He sat down next to a tree since, as his mom always said, 'if you get lost stay put'. He mostly just wanted time to rest. He kept his eyes open and scanning the area since it was considered a hostile area though.

wRHG2-Fade

wRHG-Lance

The Fused RP (New area addition)