Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

The Fused RP (New area addition)
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Role Playing Zone

dield

Master
Master

Advisors

Interests: playing on my ps3, writing, working on my comic book

usa
Edward lifted his head as he heard helicopter blades in the distance. The tops of the trees covered most of the sky. But he caught a glimpse of something falling out of what looked like the copter. He couldn't make out much detail as more trees blocked any further sight. "Hmm, supply drop, or unit drop?" He pondered to himself as he looked in the direction he believed the object had fallen.

He pulled out two of his throwing knifes and gripped them between his fisted fingers. He started running towards the drop off point, hoping this wouldn't turn bad. Not breaking his stride he slid under branches and hopped over tree roots. "Hope I don't pass whatever it is."
Adv

Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
Jacob looked down at the ground below. He was pretty high up, and if he fell now, he might get hurt. Of course, he might not. He had seen lots of movies where people landed safely, and remembered a safety vid he had been shown during training.

"Well, I'm on an island in the middle of nowhere," he thought out loud, "Now is no time to think of safety!" Cutting the bindings with one of his short swords from his overcoat, Jacob began to fall. As he fell, he noticed a figure running underneath him. "Hello stranger!" he shouted as he fell on top of them.
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
"What the-," Edward's sentence is cut short as the man fell on top of him. The knifes he was holding scraped his leg, and he barely managed to hold back a yelp. Both men got up and stared at each other. "Don't you think you should buy me dinner first?" he said jokingly, as he put his knives back in there proper place. He dusted himself off and inspected the cut. Nothing major put it did leave a wound and an open slot in his suit. "Aw man, I just got these pants last week."

Get registred or enter the forums!

wRHG2-Fade
Only registered users can see links on this board!

wRHG-Lance
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

usa
"Sorry to drop in on you like that, but I guess you could say I was head over heels about getting here," Jacob joked with the man. He noticed there were no animal features on the man, so he probably wasn't an enemy. "Edward I presume?" Jacob asked, as he placed his blade back in his overcoat.
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
Edward laughed and nodded, "Yea, freinds just call me Ed. But I have to ask, how do ya know my name." He looked over the man in camo, but saw no visible signs of fused which gave him slight hope about this place.

wRHG2-Fade

wRHG-Lance
Alyssia

Apprentice
Apprentice

NULL
"Ah...beautiful sunlight," Himiko felt like stretching her limbs, if it were not for the fact that she was squatting atop a tree. A position like that tends to make her fall if she tried to stand up.

"I'm bored," she sighed to herself. As usual, there was nothing to do. Even listening to her Master's orders once in awhile would at least give her time to kill. Not today, or so she thought, until she saw something dropping from the sky in the distance.

"Oh...?" She leaned forward slightly to take a closer look, hand above her head to reduce the sun's glare. It was faint smudge on the otherwise perfect landscape, but nonetheless she was sure it was something interesting.

"Hoho, this will be good!" She giggled to her self and leaped off from her vantage point. She had memorised the route, but of course, she would only meet whatever was there if it did not move. And she hoped it wouldn't.

Past the undergrowth, past the branches and the trunks of trees, but no matter how long she ran for she never felt the fatigue creeping on her. She was too excited to care about such a thing, "It's gonna be a great day!" She laughed, feeling the wind breeze on her face.
SHIFT

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

Interests: Music, Gaming, Drumming

uk
It isn’t all bad in this cell, Mort thought to himself, drifting back into consciousness after a long sleep. At the very least, it was dark, cold. Both of which good for his health these days. At the most, it was quiet-… Scratch that. Voices echoed through the dark room, in the row of cells opposite to him, somewhere to his left. He tried to pay them no notice, and resume his sleep. …It wasn’t working. These people just wouldn’t shut up. The sounds of their echoing voices, they were driving Mort mad. Reaching a hand out, he grabbed the locked door, and shook it vigorously, the sound rattling through the shadows. “Down in front! Is it too much to ask that you all shut your damn yaps?”
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

usa
"Me? I'm Jacob! Supposed to be your partner on this mission. Nit sure if they're sending anyone else. I'm one of the elites!" Jacob opened his jacket and his t-shirt straps. His large assortment of blades glimmered brightly in the sunlight. "And judging by the fact they let me bring ALL 235 of my blades... They expect some pretty heavy resistance."

Jacob began to start walking around. Now that he explained the situation, he was itching to get to business. He was moving from tree to tree, looking for any hint of a villain's base. "Hey, any idea where an animal obsessed lunatic would hide a base?"
Anonymous

"As bad as it sounds," Rade shrugged to the woman in the cell across from him, " 'Anything doesn't' necessary mean 'bad'. As unlikely as it is, it could mean steak or something. That'd be pretty good right about now!"

"Oh, and sorry about the noise," He sarcastically called to the other male prisoner, "I take it that I woke you up? I always hate it when that happens, because it usually occurs during the absolute best of dreams, like you'll be driving the car of your dreams next to the hottest chick you've ever seen, and then before anything picks up, POOF! It's gone! Just like that! Never a good way to start the day! Especially when you can't do anything about what woke you up! And speaking of waking up, I managed to get my hands on a Scream-in-a-Box a few years back, and let me tell you, nothing is quite as hysterical as seeing someone wake up to a bloodcurdling cry! Holy crap! There was this one guy I did it to who-"

Having already started chuckling, a sly smirk bloomed across Rade’s features as he proceeded with no signs of slowing. It was more than likely that he was just talking out of spite for the outburst.
SHIFT

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

Interests: Music, Gaming, Drumming

uk
Sigh... So no sleep it was. Great. Now he had to TALK to people. Clambering up to a sitting position, Mort looked over to where the voices were coming from. “Cool story, bro.” It was clear in the returned sarcasm in his voice, that the story did not amuse him in the slightest. “Well, seeing as we could all be here a while, I guess I’d better put names to voices. And I hear feminine voices, so ladies first…” Lashing out his tongue into the darkness, he used it to point in the general direction of where he’d heard one of the females. “Yuu. Thomeware rounb dere. Mame? ‘Thcuthe de poinding.”
Kyra

Master
Master

Interests: Animating, Writing, Trumpet.

usa
Nadine looked from the one man in the cell to her newly made friend, Rade. When she noticed that the sounds in the cells were getting louder, her smile began to fade. She turned to the strange looking tongue that was pointing at her however.

"I'm Nadine, but...you should all be quiet now, I was told to watch you by father. I don't want him displeased with me...You do not want to see father when he is displeased."

Nadine did her best to be nonchalant when she drew more of her hair back from her neck, revealing a small metal collar around it, there were a few mechanical mechanisms around the thing, but it was hard to tell what it's soul purpose was. But seeing her smile fade for the first time since the new prisoners had met her, it must have been serious.
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
"235" Edward exclaimed, "Well, you obviously got a better breifing than I did." Edward followed behind jacob, and stood beside him. "No idea but we might as well start looking," he paused and looked at his new partner," I saw a rock cliff that way, we could probably start searching there."He continued as he pointed east.

Last edited by dield on 24 Mar 2012 20:06:31; edited 1 time in total
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

usa
"Rock cliff, huh? I think I saw it in my way down; next to a volcano I think. Hey, maybe he's got a volcano lair. Wouldn't that be cool? All, lava-y and stuff." Jacob started walking ahead of Edward, checked himself, then held back. He had to keep doing this, because he had no clue where he was going. That's when a thought hit Jacob.

"Hey, have you seen any Fused? Kinda weird huh, this being their base and all... I know! How's about I go in the trees and keep lookout? I'll be like a monkey! A weapon carrying monkey in lots of clothes who can talk and is keeping lookout, but you get the point!" Without waiting for a reply, Jacob shimmied up the nearest tree and got onto one of the low branches.
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

usa
Edward sighed as he thought what a strange, and hyper, man he'd been partnered with. "No I havn't seen any, it is quite odd." he paused as he looked up at Jacob," see anything?"

wRHG2-Fade

wRHG-Lance
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

Location: Where then night and day hold hands with each other
Interests: Writing, listening to music, doing random stuff, fighting my characters, watching stuff, RPing, being awesome, having awesome entrances and cookies

australia
"Hey Nadine," Ravyn said looking at the collar curiously, wondering why she had a bad feeling about the device around the stitched lady. "What's that thing around your neck?"

If she had to take a guess though, it was probably from Father.

The Fused RP (New area addition)