Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

The Clocktower - Eclipse I
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Role Playing Zone

Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
Masque gently grabbed Fay as she began to collapse. "It's all gonna be ok," he cooed, "We're gonna be fine and figure things out." He helped support her and made his way a small distance away from Olivia. He'd deal with her later, but not while Fay was in this condition. He faintly remembered what had happened earlier when they had all been attacked. He hugged her a bit closer, more for his sake than hers. He didn't want to have to hurt anyone, not when everyone seemed content hurting themselves.
Adv

Spitfire

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

ireland
The images flashed before his eyes as Nick attempted to regain hold of his body. His mind was screaming, but so were the victims he was killing again and again and again, right before his eyes.

Then he could feel it happening. His skin began to tickle slightly and he felt a pounding ache in his head. Then suddenly, his flesh began to melt away, reshaping itself over and over again.

He was in the form of Olivia, then Fay, then Masque, then back to Fay, then Lamark. He had no means of controlling his shape-shifting.
He finally settled in the form of a Satyr, before finally regaining control of his body once again.

Lancer

Expert
Expert

Interests: Animating Writing Theatre Music Composition

NULL
"We...somehow made it out." Lamark huffed. "With everyone, too." He looked around. Amanita didn't move from the last spot she was at. The strange colors of her legs perplexed him, but filled him with a sense of Urgency. "How many people are physically/mentally fit enough to carry themselves? We might need to spot eachother. Otherwise this might become more trouble than planned."

"Yeah, I carry my weight," Randy panted, bending over heavily when he finally reached the bulk of the group, "I just need a sec to catch my breath...and get my grip back on reality." He grinned weakly to Nick as he decided to sit down cross-legged, "I swear my mind is screwing with me! I could've sworn you were Fay for a moment there!" Looking over to Olivia, he offered her a smile as well. "And how are you holding up? I almost thought you weren't coming with us with that long pause! Anything you need to get off your chest?"
Lancer

Expert
Expert

NULL
"Let her be." He looked straight at Olivia. "If you have anything you want to let out, we're here for you." The light of the sun shining down on Arx began to heat his hair up considerably. "Are we all ready?"

Master
Master

Admin

usa
Masque took off his mask and released a pent up sigh. "I'm alright, though I'm not sure about Fay here. I could probably spot some people with my wind powers, carrying them in whirlwinds and such. But my powers have been a bit weird, so I don't know how many I can support." I motioned to Lamark slightly. The near death experience made me realize I should probably explain my fears about my missing masks.
Kyra

Master
Master

Interests: Animating, Writing, Trumpet.

usa
Olivia scowled at the group and merely turned her back to them. "I've got nothing to say to any of you, nor do I have anything to 'get off my chest'. Besides, talking to a drunk isn't exactly the best idea if you're looking for sincerity."

Fay felt Masque's arms quite comforting and her breathing eventually slowed, leaving her very dizzy from the hyperventilation. She wobbled a bit in place before regaining her balance to a degree and looking over at Lamark. "I-I'm r-ready..."
Lancer

Expert
Expert

NULL
Lamark wasn't surprised at Olivia's sassy remarks, but was quite surprised at Masque motioning him. He didn't seem like the one to scare easily. Well, then again, this place is full of surprises anyways. "Masque, something you want to say?" He asked quietly.

Master
Master

Admin

usa
"Um, Lamark? I've been worrying about something. My masks... you know they aren't connected to me right now, right?" Masque stammered slightly, his fear beginning to become real as he spoke it aloud. "Well... I'm worried, because if they aren't connected to me, it might be possible others could use them. My masks' powers aren't for amateurs to use. Especially my Shadow and Light masks. If something finds them and uses them..."
Anonymous

Although they were speaking too silently for him to hear, and he wasn't meaning to eavesdrop, it was blatantly obvious to Randy that something was troubling Masque...a lot.

"Anything I can do to help?" He inquired, glancing to the man over his shoulder, his bright eyes overflowing with concern, "I mean, I know I can't exactly lend a helping hand, but maybe we'll be able to get a leg up on the situation." If nothing else, he was hoping his faint jokes would at least give him something close to a smile, however small it may be.
Kyra

Master
Master

Interests: Animating, Writing, Trumpet.

usa
At the least, Randy got a giggle out of Fay followed by a gruff sigh from her sister. The drunk only glanced a the group for a second before remembering why she had started avoiding them in the first place, and immediately started trying to wander off again. Meanwhile, Fay listened to Lamark and Masque's conversation. "What do the light and shadow masks do? What makes them more dangerous then the other masks?" Fay questioned curiously.
Lancer

Expert
Expert

NULL
Well it didn't need to be publicized.
"I'm not entirely sure how your connections work. It could be entirely possible that they would be incompatible with certain people. But if we were to assume the worst, then a majority of your masks have been discovered and are being used by people who have already mastered a majority of its respective powers." Lamark took a brief pause. "But then again, it's all a matter of luck. And that's a major player in the Clocktower." Lamark slowly flexed his glove. "I believe that everything is somewhat connected, no matter how severed they can be from you. If you really want to get them back, I'm sure you will eventually get them all."
Lamark took a second to consider anything else that might be worrying Masque. "are you worried that under the conditions someone manages to use your masks, they will use it for bad reasons, or does just the thought of the masks not being in your possession scare you? I know that I would be more scared of losing my gauntlet than the amount which other people would possibly abuse it."

Master
Master

Admin

usa
"Honestly," Masque admitted, "both thoughts scare me. And to answer, Fay, those are my most dangerous masks in my opinion. I never quite managed to master the Light one, but what I could manage, was dangerous firepower. The Shadow one however... that's the tricky one. You have to have complete control, or else it turns on you. That's the problem. All my masks have personalities of their own. They don't just do wha you want; you have to understand them, and they might behave. I've had them for years, so they like me. If they find someone else, they could just use them."
Shadowkirby

Apprentice
Apprentice

usa
Amanita sees the group discussing, but as she tries to listen, their voices began to blur out, then her vision. She tries to keep herself awake long enough to hear what they're talking about, not to mention asking them why they left her here for a while without letting her know.

"Uuugh....."

Her eyes grew heavy as her body looses energy, she looses control of her body until everything went black.
Lancer

Expert
Expert

NULL
Lamark noticed Amanita's piteous moan as he was talking to Masque. Taking a brief second to think, he took a step towards Masque. "We'll get you back those masks. Don't worry." Lamark looked nervously behind to where Amanita was on the ground.
"First priority, get Amanita a cure. We should travel to Nougornum. They have scientists there that may help. Randy or Masque, can you use your powers to carry Amanita? Switch off when you get tired."

The Clocktower - Eclipse I