Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

The Fused RP (New area addition)
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Role Playing Zone

acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

Location: Where then night and day hold hands with each other
Interests: Writing, listening to music, doing random stuff, fighting my characters, watching stuff, RPing, being awesome, having awesome entrances and cookies

australia
As the description of this thread has said, this is the main RP (Finally!). This is also where the description of the area we are RPing is so yup.

Area

The Island
The Fused RP takes mainly place in a large island in the northern area of the Pacific Ocean. It edges are just beaches with the north-western part holding a large rocky cliff and jagged spikes just below it. The rest of the island is simply just very dense forest with a large and inactive volcano in the center. Somewhere on the volcano there is a cave that leads to Animus' underground base.

The underground base has four sectors; the Fused's rooms/barracks where the Fused usually hang around if they are not ordered to search for kidnappes or to patrol the hallways, the prison cells where Animus sends all the troublesome Fused, civillians and other people who are not combined with an animal, Father's room where the control room is and his lab where the fusion chamber is located.

The SWORD's Main HQ
This new addition to the RP is no other than the home to the well-known and feared agents of SWORD. The base is also underground, much like Father's own base, and is located in the center of the Sahara desert beneath the ever shifting sands. The structure is much larger than any building in the world and has various rooms with different purposes such as training rooms, infirmaries, debriefing rooms, interrogation rooms, jail rooms and more. It is said that they even have their own anti-gravity room as well.

Because of it's big size most newbies in the agency tend to get lost.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anyways onto the RP!

Last edited by acutelatios on 11 Apr 2012 03:59:04; edited 1 time in total

~*~
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
Adv

acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

Interests: Writing, listening to music, doing random stuff, fighting my characters, watching stuff, RPing, being awesome, having awesome entrances and cookies

australia
Ravyn let out a pained groan as she came back to her senses. The back of her head throbbed painfully as she looked around her surroundings with a confused expression forming on her face as her mind was still just starting to work out where she was and what happened. She remembered being attacked by something as she was headed back to her house from her birthday party at the mall.

This doesn't look like my room, she thought groggily as she tried to get up but failed as she fell back down on her knees.

She sighed as she looked around again, trying to take in the odd place she found herself in. The room was made of steel and was practically empty of anything like a bed. Right behind her were iron bars like those found in a prison that led to the grey and empty hallway. The only light that illuminated the place the the dim one in the hallway that the bars were facing.

"Is anyone here?" she called feeling surprised at how rusty her voice sounded. She must've been out for quite some time...

Last edited by acutelatios on 24 Mar 2012 04:35:23; edited 1 time in total
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

Interests: playing on my ps3, writing, working on my comic book

usa
The boat ride to this island was boring to Edward since, as far as he knows, he's the only SWORD operative to be sent here so far. He put his hand over his heart to make sure that his daggers were still there. Pleased to feel them, he scanned the immediate area only to see plenty forest. He gave a sigh and started walking through the dense underbrush.

"I hope this lead doesn't turn out to be a big goose chase," he silently told himself, cautious of any predators that may be lurking about, "Guess it's worth the look though." He stopped and looked around, but each direction seemed to look exactly the same. "Ah, crap." He mumbled, realizing he was already lost.
Anonymous

"Yeah," The groggy voice of a man called to the young woman, "I'm here too." A faint shuffling sound could be heard in the close distance, followed by the slight clang of palm striking iron. Judging by how it rang out, it was safe to assume that it was the bar that was hit. "And I've got questions for you as well," Paired with the voice, a steadily increasing clomping began echoing in the cell as the figure moved closer. "Where the heck is here?" As he continued nearing the faint light, his grey hoodie and blue jeans became visible, but his face on the other hand, remained in the shadows of his brown hair. "And what the heck is here?"
Kyra

Master
Master

Interests: Animating, Writing, Trumpet.

usa
A female gasp was heard from outside the cells. Nadine heard the sounds of the new arrivals from her place beside the cell, where father had instructed her to watch their new guests. After taking in a deep breath so she didn't let her excitement get the better of her, she moved her long hair in front of her face as to not scared the people with her scars and peaked into the cell.

"Hello! Father will be so pleased to see you're all awake!" The young woman bared a smile underneath all her hair but obviously it wasn't going to be seen, so she matched it with her excited voice and a small wave.

"It's the loneliest feeling in the world - to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say 'What's wrong with her?' I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away."

wRHG Character Kyra:

DeviantART:
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

australia
"Father?" Ravyn questioned as she got up, finally able to get a hold of her jelly-like legs. She slowly trudged to the bars and tired to determine where the female voice came from as well as the male's. "Where exactly are we?"

Ravyn looked at the bars curiously as she tapped the door carefully. A soft clang resounded telling her it was strong metal. It was going to be hard to get out. She looked around and stared at the other empty cells. She was able to see the young man's cell just across from hers.
Anonymous

"Oh goodie," The man mocked at the 'Father' comment. "And here I was beginning to suspect that it actually was Dad in the car when he totaled it! He missed my birthday three times now! Talk about irresponsibility!" After pausing momentarily to chuckle, he leaned up to where his best bet of where the second woman was standing.

"Well, as 'pleased' as he'll be to hear that we're awake, his people skills are about as good as a possessed cannibal." He gently told what he hoped wasn't just more shadow, "And I don't care how smiles and sunshine you're going to be about it, you can tell Pops he can shove whatever he's got planned straight up his rear."
Kyra

Master
Master

usa
"Well he has a lot planned, so that might be hard...and kind of painful. But I'll let him know what you said." Nadine replied with a still happy tone. She eventually brushed some of her hair to the side, so one of her emerald green eyes could be seen, along with a few of her thick stitched up scars.

"Father told me that guests usually have names, mine is Nadine, what's your name? And yours too?" She asked both the man and the woman in each of their cells, curiosity spiking in her tone of voice.

"It's the loneliest feeling in the world - to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say 'What's wrong with her?' I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away."

wRHG Character Kyra:

DeviantART:
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

australia
"My name is Ravyn," the young black haired girl smiled looking around the place calmly. There seemed to be an endless number of cells on her left by the looks of it and on the right was the door leading to another hallway most probably.

Ravyn sighed and wondered what she managed to get herself into. She looked at the woman in front of the door again curiously, catching a glimpse of the stiches on her face and neck. "Um, could you tell us where we are again?"
Anonymous

"Frank Morris," The man replied at first, in reference of one of the men who escaped the 'inescapable' Alcatraz. "But everyone just calls me Rade. And adding to Ravyn's question, does were we are have anything do with why you look like fought a ninja?" With a slight smirk, he motioned to his left eye and drew an invisible line just above it to down his cheek, "Because if I had to get one, I'd want it right there. It'd earn me some serous street cred for free!"
Kyra

Master
Master

usa
"Oh no, I got these from Father. He wasn't pleased with my Fuses so he cut off some of the parts and stitched me back together again, like he usually does." The woman replied simply, now pulling all of her hair back so he could see all of her scars on her face, neck, arms and feet. The rest of her was covered by bloody clothing.
"The last Fuse I was, was very hard to recycle, but he did it. I got this new scar here from when he ripped off my extra claws." She motioned to her hands and fingers which were nearly coated in the thick black stitches.
"But he usually only recycles me for Fuses, you two will please him for sure with whatever he decides to make you." Now her smile was viable so she decided to keep her voice down so she would not disturb Father.

wRHG Character Kyra:

DeviantART:
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

australia
Ravyn's eyes grew slightly as she saw the stitches on Nadine's skin. It took most of her will-power not to shiver, just to be polite, at what he planned to do to them when the time came and they had to be fused; whatever that meant.

The young lady quickly calmed herself down and looked nonchalant.

"What if we don't want to?" Ravyn inquired already not liking this 'Father' guy. "What will he do then?"
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
Jacob was having a hard time staying seated during the flight. The straps of his parachute were itchy, and the seat was uncomfortable. And the pilot refused to let him at least pace the helicopter. "I keep telling ya, I need to move man! I get all jittery just sitting here!" Jacob repeated for the thousand and one time.

"And I keep telling you that if you try standing up in here, you're gonna fall out before we reach the drop-off! Now, do you remember who your companion this mission is?" The pilot had been giving him the mission specs for the past few hours; the orders had been repeated so much, Jacob had begun to think of a drinking game for it.

"Yeah, yeah, I remember. Get to island, jump into forest, find some guy named Edward, and get all the people out, along with Dr Cuckoo," muttered Jacob miserably. The pilot nodded, and continued on his route. They had begun to near their destination; the pilot flipped a switch, turning on the flashing red light. Jacob immediately leaped to his feet. "Yeah! Finally, I get to move around!"

He moved to the door, and the pilot repeated the leaping instructions one more time. "Remember, count to ten, then jump. When you can see the difference between the trees, pull the RED CORD!" Jacob leaped out of the helicopter before he heard the last bit of information. "That guy is an idiot. An absolute, bonified idiot." muttered the pilot, turning the chopper away.

Jacob was hurtling towards the island, his arms at his side to increase his speed. The rush of air was exhilarating for Jacob. He saw that the island was getting dangerously close now, and tried to remember which cord he was supposed to pull. "Red? Or blue? Maybe green? Ahh heck, I'll pull them all!"

Jacob tore at all the cords, and somehow managed to get the parachute out without killing himself. Slowly, he drifted towards the forest. The only problem, which Jacob just realized, was that he'd land directly in the forest. Which meant that his chute would get caught. "Well... This should be interesting."
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
Out of the corridor came Ravage. The Macro-Ant patrolled the corridors and overheard the positive voice of a Fused. The two antennae on his head takes in the scent of the a familiar figure.

Ravage walked towards Stitches. He overheard a voice that asked: "What if we don't want to?...What will he do then?". The Macro-Ant gritted his teeth with dislike, two mandibles began to twitch and he passed by an ally. As he passed by he couldn't help but say: "He can do anything to you." He did so in the most grimmest fashion, then continued to patrol.

[EDITED]

Last edited by ErrorBlender on 24 Mar 2012 13:21:53; edited 1 time in total
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

australia
(Error I believe she is hasn't been fused with that animal yet~)

"Well that doesn't sound good," Ravyn said with a sigh as she looked down at her feet before casting a quick glance at the ant fused by the looks of it. Her chocolate eyes were shining with curiousity at why her mind seemed to recognize him, but how? Have they met before? If they have, the only question that needed to be answer was; where? Suddenly, as she raked her mind to remember, something in her head finally clicked together.

His voice... she thought as she managed to keep her surprise from showing on her face. I know that voice!

The Fused RP (New area addition)