Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

wrhg character profile: dante
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> wRHG Profiles

jaisace

afghanistan
Name: Dante

APPEARANCE

5'11 with creamy white skin,raven black hair and deep brown eyes. He's slim with slightly toned muscles. He wears tan khaki shorts' a red short sleeved shirt and white silk gloves,he's 22
PERSONALITY
Caring,smart& will rush in to save someone without a second thought,loves candy

POWERS
The ancient language which with one word ex: "brisingr"&create a sword

WEAKNESSES
This uses his own energy.
Average human, can die via normal means
He's inexperienced in using his powers

BACK STORY
Dante was a normal kid who went to a normal school.One day Dante was at school when a kid with scissors tried to cut his head off.Dante panicked and accidently released a huge burst of magical energy& killing everyone there.Dante, feeling horrible ran away and has been an outlaw since then.

DEMO
Dante was walking when he he heard a whistling noise. When he turned around he saw a huge sword coming straight towards him! He dodged and received a large cut on his arm and a glowing blue energy ball to the gut! He fell back and screamed in pain, clenching his gut.He cried "brisingr" and released an explosion.After the smoke died down he checked to see if his assailant was alive,no pulse. Dante ran to the nearest hospital seeking medical attention.

Last edited by jaisace on 26 Oct 2013 01:28:01; edited 4 times in total
Adv

Crank

usa
First and foremost: Welcome! Acute kinda beat me to the draw about his place barely having a pulse though, checks are few and far between for the most part.

Anyway though, it seems like you've ironed out the bones of a gladiator, but it would really help if you added on some flesh and meat. Personality is extremely helpful to have on there, and more depth would help with the back story and demo. I think every character however quickly conceived can be endlessly interesting, and a lot of this comes from their history. It changes perspective, you know? Gives room to grow the character, because some way or another, the more you write about one the more they change when they have a past, regardless whether or not they have a planned destination.

Just something to consider!

Also, if you decide to join stickpage, acutelatios is her same name there, but I'm Crankuba. Either of us would be glad to help if you had any questions.

Additionally, for the sake of my credibility, if you're wondering why it sounds like I think I know what I'm talking about despite only having 2 posts, it's because I'm also Guest here.
jaisace

afghanistan
okay added personality,plotting more to back-story,i need a challenge

wrhg character profile: dante