Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

[New] wRHG Antagonist Preview
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> wRHG Profiles

Crank

usa
“I’m not what goes bump in the night. I’m what cuts off the scream.”

Wyv Nagasoul

Appearance:

Whatever Nagasoul is, he sure as hell isn’t human. Humanoid, sure, not a hundred percent person. Jet black scales coating his body like a lizard, he has crimson stripes going from under his chin and surrounding his cheekbones, as well as an additional one from his forehead, all the way down his back, and lined entirely with spikes. There are four long horns on his head, all of which are a shimmering silver. Two of which are just over his ear holes, arching forward and ending a few inches in front of his head. The others are above his eyes and turn upwards over his head.

Showing his fangs often, even though they aren’t far from human teeth, Nagasoul keeps them bone white, matching his corias perfectly, almost making them seem to glow. Red irises and slit pupils, there is nothing he hides about himself. Additionally, a long purple forked tongue may stick out to taste the air for sents around him. Due to the discomfort on his massive red wings, Nagasoul seldom wears a shirt, revealing the yellow mass of scales making up his underbelly and the four long scratches on them, nearly breaking through them. It is the only evidence of not being indestructible. He does however still walk around in jeans. Both his feet and hands have talons that have yet to find something they cannot slice though.

Personality:

Nagasoul has a cold sense of humor and sees himself as a hunter, killing for sport. He lacks any form of mercy or remorse and seldom loses his calm. He is deliberate and methodical. Wickedness shows through his smirks and he calls it how he sees it. He doesn’t care who sees what he does and is more than capable of paying back any vengance owed. With interest. Although they may not look like it, he has yet to have an accidental casualty, and he makes sure all of his kills are bloody.

Abilities:

Acidic breath: There is a gland in Nagasoul’s oral cavity that allows him to breath out an orange toxic gas, strong enough to sear the skin immediately, and eat through it with a few seconds to constant exposure. It evaporates extremely quickly however.

Talons: Nagasoul has claws sharp enough to slice through armor or man made weapons with ease. He carves through bones like the air.

Scales: His scales are incredibly durable, winning the battle against most blades. They absorb shock and are resistant to most forms of magic.

Weaknesses:

His wings aren’t armored.
He might be killable.
That’s all that’s been proved thus far.

Background:

Spoiler:

Wyv is the son of Shia Nagasoul, a Dragoness Sorcerer, along with his fraternal twin Theos, and Hugh Raider, a human hiding her from the dragonslayers at the time. He was able to keep her safe while her entire species became practically extinct, and knowing that she possessed magic, shapeshifting being one of her many abilities, he suggested she transform into a human woman. Lacking any better option, she did, and for months, Hugh taught her his ways. The two fell in love, and despite knowing they were technically different species tried something doomed to fail.

It didn’t.

Wyv and Theos were conceived that night. Ironically, bringing in new life to the world would prove to be her downfall. Somehow the topic of pregnancy never came up between the two soon to be parents until after Shia laid a pair of eggs. Needless to say it freaked Hugh out, actually banking on that never happening, but he soon came to terms with it, accepting it with time. After that time however, Shia brought up the eggs to her boss to find out what she could expect for maternity leave, but with the short time after the dragon wars and the stories he heard of the beasts, he was able to put the pieces together. He sold her a lie, and then sold her out to a gang of former dragonslayers.

Hugh and Shia were murdered in their own home in the middle of a peaceful night. The eggs however, were never found.

In the safety under the earth in their backyard, they hatched three months after the murders. The house was cleaned, but it had yet to be cleared out. Pictures of the couple still hung on the wall and all their possessions were right where they left them. It was on the market, but it was still visited by the few dragonslayers guilty of the wicked deed. On the fateful day of their birth the youngest of the group, Neil Masters, sat drinking on the patio, trying to drown his guilt for the umpteenth time. Barely over the storm he was watching, the wails of babies caught his attention. He was up and running to the sound within the second, but stopped dead in his tracks upon discovering what it was. Crawling through the mud he could easily see a pair of scaled babies, tiny horns on their heads and huge bright eyes as they called desperately for attention.

Instantly, Neil reached for his firearm, but before he could even touch the metal he saw the chance at redemption, however hesitantly.

From that day on, Neil and the babies dropped of the grid, but nearly two decades later a corpse was discovered in a shack somewhere isolated in the mountains. Mauled beyond recognition and missing chunks out of his body, he was only successfully identified by a knee cap he had replaced during the war. Around that same time, the amount of hikers disappearing in the area nearly tripled. Oddly enough, it stopped soon after a hybrid going by the name Wyv Nagasoul appeared in a village at the mountain’s base, making inquiries about the wRHG.

Demo:

Spoiler:

“Oh goodie, another demon.” Wyv’s shut eyes snapped open as a passerby scoffed down in his direction.

“Dragon-hybrid,” He corrected, standing up in a heartbeat and locking threatening eyes, “Watch your tongue. I’ve devoured the demons stupid enough to try to call me prey.”

“Hybrid?” The other man mocked, leaning against an arena door as other gladiator hopefuls walked between them, “How does that happen? Mommy just get desperate and fuck the nearest animal?”

Talons seized his neck before he could even blink.

“Come again?” Nagasoul was all but three inches from the stranger’s face as he began applying pressure from the tips of his claws, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening.” Blood rapidly began leaking from the man’s flesh as the holes Wyv was making deepened, “Can you repeat that for me?” Gargling on his own fluids, the paling warrior desperately flailed against the hybrid as he continued in his even tone. “No?” Gripping his head with his free hand, Nagasoul violently slammed it against the steel door, a sickening shatter making the entire crowd gathering around them shutter, “Well that’s a shame.” For good measure, he jerked the man’s head back one more time before bashing it a final time, this one leaving a huge splatter where the back of the man’s head split open, grey matter trickling down the mass of crimson as Nagasoul finally let him go, slumping on the floor with wide, lifeless eyes. “I could’ve used the laugh.”

Turning around slowly, most of the crowd practically fled to avoid his sight, but a couple men still stood, but both with opposite expressions. The slender one with the bright yellow hair who couldn’t keep from swaying looked almost in awe, but the man with the gold painted skin and jet black armor’s glaring eyes almost looked like they were trying to catch fire. Even the grizzly bear beside him in shimmering golden armor was letting out a low growl.

“Oh that’s adorable,” The hybrid chuckled, “I have a fan and rival immediately.”

“But that’sssss-!”
“True,” The black brimmed warrior stated, revealing his spear. The pole was almost mirror like, but the blade was a bright glowing energy, white around the edge while the rest was yellow. “Any monster seeking blood shall only find its own.”

“Oh I like you!” Nagasoul chuckled, “But I bet I’ll find more of my enemies.” After a few more seconds of what came to be their somewhat silent standoff, Wyv finally addressed both men. “So what are the names I should be bearing in mind?”

“I’m Stretch,” The thin one answered first, holding out an open hand to shake with. Nagasoul just looked at it until he awkwardly put it back down, slowly beginning to sweat.

“And you are?”

“Quest,” The other answered simply, crossing his arms, “And I shall introduce you to the reaper.”

“When he takes the soul from your body, or do you have his number?” Wyv smirked, sliding his hands into his pockets, “Either way, I look forward to it. I’ve been doing a good job making sure he stays busy.”

Quest opened his mouth to retort, but in unison two buzzers sounded, and two respective doors clicked open. Looking slightly further up, they both caught the numbers lit up over them, four and five. Nagasoul’s grin expanded when he and Quest took a step together.

“If you’re as good as you think you are,” The black armored fighter spoke to him, “How about we test that?”

“If you think you can match what you saw,” Wyv slyly replied, “I’d be glad to prove you wrong.”

“A race then,” Quest stated, making it to his door, “If I finish first, we fight as soon as you step out.”

“And as much as I’d love that,” Wyv darkly chuckled, “When I do, we wait to battle. I look forward to our fight, I don’t want it to be over and done with so soon.”

“Agreed then.”

“Good.”

Both men slammed their doors in unison, passing through to their perspective arenas. Stepping onto a glass chamber just outside of the door, Wyv just shook his head. Like that could keep him contained. Looking across the room however, his red eyes narrowed upon seeing his opponent. A kid? Really? That was just insulting. No more than thirteen, the child waved energetically to him like this was about to be a dream come true. He had no idea it was going to be a nightmare come to life. Craning his neck, Nagasoul saw the rest of the vast nothingness in the room before resting his eyes on what seemed to be a panel of judges, all men, and only one staring at him. Apparently the other two had seen weirder. The hybrid grinned at the thought.

In the end, it was the starer who stepped forward, holding his clipboard and keeping his eyes glued to it as he spoke to the men behind him. The contestants could only make out the end of what he was saying, but Nagasoul immediately knew exactly what it was about, even with the missing beginning.

“-oo pronounce that!” It was blatantly obvious the man in the middle yelled ‘just try’, and loudly at that. He even made the man at the speaker cringe. Taking a deep breath, he finally gave it a shot. “Wuyav Nagasoul?”

Although he’d heard it butchered worse, Wyv chuckled to himself. “Think wyvern, but yeah.”

“Oh.” The speaker became an embarrassed red as he tried the other name. Apparently it was ameture night in the wRHG. “James Coal?”

“Yep!” The boy had his whole life ahead of him, a bright light shimmered in his eyes as he nodded to man. This game was going to rip his heart right out of his chest. Nagasoul lifted the right side of his brow at the thought. Yeah...he could do that. Might as well, it’d definitely end the fight quickly.

“Then you may begin!” Fumbling in his pocket, he eventually pulled out a remote control, pressing the red option, which caused the glass cages to suddenly plummet to the floor. Unphased, Wyv immediately started pacing forward, eyes glued on his target as he jumped about a foot in the air from the shock of the start. Quick to recover however, the boy ripped a metal pole off from behind his back, letting out a high pitched roar as he charged, which earned him a scoff from the hybrid.

It took what felt like an earthquake underneath him for Nagasoul to even see a the child as a shred of a fighter, but without any further warning dozens of metal spikes exploded out of the steel floor under him. A grin twitched on Wyv’s face as he dove out of their convergent center, blasting a sudden acidic gas at his foe, the orange stream only lasting a moment before it splashed on the boy’s face. His scream was as loud as a gunshot and high as a flute as he jerked his face away, covering it with both hands as the steel floor rippled around him.

Chaos broke loose as the singe eroded his skin down to muscle, needle thin spikes stabbing out of the room in all directions as he continued to wail on the floor. The thin stands shattered against his scales, still striking him like a barrage of jabs to unarmored flesh, but shielding his eyes, Nagasoul broke into a bolt.

It only took a few seconds before he found James, instantly grabbing him by the collar before thrusting him at the glass panel the judges stood behind. Investing wisely in their protection, their window cracked violently as the kid’s back shattered against it instead of breaking as well, but before he could even sink down to a sit, Wyv dashed forward, impaling his full claw into his chest. Gasping for air, blood dripped from James’ mouth as the light left his eyes, but moments before it did, Nagasoul tore his hand back out, a spew of blood spraying as his talons sliced through veins and arteries. The last thing he ever saw was his heard outside of his body, beating desperately the instants before he perished.

Looking at the frail organ for a moment as the appalled judges averted their eyes, a sick smile formed on the hybrid.

“This is what you’re all here for,” He questioned, tossing it in his hand like a ball, “The gore, the killing? I bet it isn’t as fun when it’s one of your own.” Upon completion, Nagasoul seized the heart once more and slammed it against the glass, popping it like a waterballoon as it’s crimson exploded out, soaking him between his scales and coating the entire window. It was impossible to see the people behind it anymore, but he could only imagine their horror as he heard the buzzer for his door sound. Sliding a hand into his pocket, he used the other to slice through the thin spikes blocking his path back out, casually leaving the arena.

A single voice cut through the air as he made his exit.

“You’re already done?!”

Smirking, Nagasoul glanced at the still shut arena 5 before turning to the stunned Stretch. “Never send a boy to do a man’s job.”

Adv

jaisace

afghanistan
Crying or Very sad i feel sorry for that boy:evil: i will avenge him, i challenge wyv nagasoul to a duel
Crank

usa
Heh, before I say anything, you do understand there are only like two, three other people who come here occasionally, right?
jaisace

afghanistan
Embarassed
Crank

usa
Heh, don't worry about it. Most of the people are on
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
now, but they've got wRHG (it actually came from Fluidanims, but the writers came here when we were blown off at Stickpage for months) and it's doing pretty well, and is pretty active.
jaisace

afghanistan
can we battle?
Crank

usa
Here or there? I only ask because I've got a different guy over there.
Sure regardless though, but can't start until November due to extreme crunch time with another battle I'm extremely behind on due to putting it off for far too long.
jaisace

afghanistan
here i will wait until november
Crank

usa
Alright cool, when's the due date?
jaisace

afghanistan
November 19 and how do you make a spoiler
jaisace

afghanistan
Exclamation cant my great gramps is turning 94
Crank

usa
Spoiler:

(spoiler)(/spoiler)
()=[]

Sooo...
20th? Or later?
jaisace

afghanistan
later, i gotta take care of him
Crank

usa
Take care?
I'm sorry, I didn't know, I hope he'll be alright.
jaisace

afghanistan
it's cool, he'll be alright apart from being on oxygen. but yeah between my great grand parents and my job it's hard to have a battle

[New] wRHG Antagonist Preview