Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

The Good 'Ole Days RP Zone!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Role Playing Zone

Firain

Expert
Expert

Advisors

Interests: Anime, art, music, writing, living through the year.

usa
So Everyone’s profiles are in the other Thread, and that’s where suggestions and propositions, as to where the story line will go will be posted.
This RPG is made for the people and by the people. :Mr. Green: So don’t be afraid to make a suggestion, you can PM them to me if you wish also.

The scene opens to the late afternoon before the mid Mid-spring festival of romance. Most merchants, performers, and anyone else who has to set up before hand are making their way to the Center of Lesaria (it is where all festivals are celebrated). The guards are prepping the area and relearning their shifts. Knights are relaxing ready for a night to enjoy the music, the ale, and the inevitable company. Many citizens are doing the same, and all are wondering who the Prince will choose as his bride (Cliché but it’s hard not to be in this genre). Thieves and scoundrels are reveling in the thought of another free for all and expecting wonderful company. Many magikals put on shows, (those powerful enough) but most belong to the Kings court. The festival lasts from dawn until the last person leaves.

I hope that was enough of a prompt for everyone, because now we begin! Every will start in their beginning positions, which are listed in the discussion thread according the character type. Please state them at the top of your first post in parentheses.

Alright, ready, set….. RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: IMPORTANTE!!!!!!!!! Please, please, please, please, PLEASE try and keeping the ninja-ing to a minimum.

~Firain/Evangeline

~Sydney Bouwens (Yes they are sisters)
"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Sponge Bob Squarepants! Who's dumb as a doorknob and colored like pee?"
~David Bouwens (their Dad)

Get registred or enter the forums!
Click me!!!!!!
Adv

Firain

Expert
Expert

Advisors

usa
Prince Felix arrived in the south and was swiftly ushered into another carriage heading toward the center of Lesaria, to the prince, home. “I wonder if she’ll like the surprise…” Felix trailed off lost in his own thoughts of the event that would transpire tomorrow. The king himself was having his robes fitted and enjoying a hearty meal and light discussion with the magikals to see if they had any Idea on who Felix had chosen. None of them did.

Evangeline hurried through her lunch and swiftly began loading her wears and merchant stand onto her cart. “Samuel! Sam!” Her young apprentice rushed out with the last of the load and put it on the cart. “All loaded Ma’am!” He exclaimed happily. Eva lifted him up onto the seat next to her and went through her list, Sam checking it as she spoke. “Well it looks as though we’re ready to head off!” Sam’s grin stretched from ear to ear. Evangeline ruffled his hair as she ushered the horse to pull. “Off to festival plaza!” They cried in unison, giggling as the towns’ people shook their heads at them.

~Sydney Bouwens (Yes they are sisters)
"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Sponge Bob Squarepants! Who's dumb as a doorknob and colored like pee?"
~David Bouwens (their Dad)

Get registred or enter the forums!
Click me!!!!!!
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

Location: Where then night and day hold hands with each other
Interests: Writing, listening to music, doing random stuff, fighting my characters, watching stuff, RPing, being awesome, having awesome entrances and cookies

australia
"I'm sure she will be very much surprised, milord," Rishka smiled as she was seated on the opposite of the Prince. The royal guard's eyes glanced outside as well.

She was feeling that something bad was about to happen in this certain night, and her feelings are never wrong. Rishka glanced at Felix with a concerned look on her face. If something bad is going to happen then she would do her best to protect him and his love, even if it kills her. The young lady gave out a long sigh.
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
Johnathon had been looking for an opportunity like this for quite some time now. At the festival, it appeared the prince would be searching for a bride. A perfect oppurtunity to get close to him, and get into the royal grounds. Making sure he was at full magikal charge, he made a small violet flare appear. It wasn't one of his normal spells, so it was a bit taxing; it did produce a nice image though. Now, he simply had to speak with some of his... "friends"... and make sure preparations were complete. The prince was in for a night he'd never forget.
Kyra

Master
Master

Interests: Animating, Writing, Trumpet.

usa
(Edited, apologies on my part.)

The young blonde haired woman known as Heather took in a deep inhale of earthy fumes as she stood in the 'town center' so to speak of the slums, a small purse in hand as she gazed from a wagon pulled by horses, heading to the higher class sections of the kingdom, over to the many thieves and thugs alike with the ghost of a smirk washed over her face. Her smug grin grew full after gazing at a young man strolling down the sidewalk beside the carriage.

'Well, I could use a little more money for when I arrive.' Heather mused to herself as she stepped closer to the young man and coaxed him along with her finger as she seemingly slithered around him like a snake. In a single agile movement, once she had him right where she wanted him, she passionately put a hand to the back of his head and embraced him, placing her lips into his. The kiss was empty, cold, and was only satisfying one of them. That is until however, the man walked away with a goofy victorious grin on his face as Heather dangled his wallet from behind his back with her tricky fingers followed by a grin of her own, finally making her way back to the wagon and seated herself near the end, eager to see the more wealthy parts of the kingdom as she searched what was in her latest steal. A few copper pieces and a silver piece, nothing too special, but to Heather, despite her accumulated wealth, every coin counted.

'So long and good riddance, Slums...'

Last edited by Kyra on 11 Apr 2012 23:20:04; edited 1 time in total
dield

Master
Master

Advisors

Interests: playing on my ps3, writing, working on my comic book

usa
The prince will be here soon I must prepare myself post-haste. He thought to himself as he walked towards the armory. He grabbed his custom helmet, which was identified by the single large feather that curled at the tip. He then grabbed his halberd and let it rest on his shoulder. Due to his size, the weapon didn't present much of a problem. He walked through the halls and finally came to the entrance. He gave a heavy, deep sigh, and opened the doors, ready to face whatever the night would bring.
Anonymous

Slowly, the door to a small trader's cabin creaked open and revealed a middle age man in rare furs. A brief survey of the area revealed that the place was fairly empty, aside from the trader herself and her last customer, a hooded man in a blue tunic. Both of them were leaning against the counter, just opposite sides of it, as the rich man approached. "Veronica," He called to the woman, "Did you contemplate my offer?"

The initial response was more physical than vocal, and it also came from the wrong person. The very moment the sentence had ended, the hooded man's eyes blasted open, and he grabbed the back of the other man's head, slamming it violently on the counter. From the impact, his face bounced a bit, but the man in the tunic quickly pulled back with unprecedented power and threw him on the ground, creating a thunderous thud. Before he could even try to get back up, a foot was planted firmly on his chest and a curved blade was pressed against his neck.

"Yes." The hooded man's quiet rasp sent a chill through the man he had pinned down, but not nearly as much as his cobalt eyes did. Almost glowing under the heavy shadow of his hood, the snow white pupils were as obvious as the corneas being a light shade of grey. "She did."

The wealthy man began shaking in horror as the other increased his pressure. "Never threaten a woman." He commanded. Only after the man underneath him boot nodded franticly did the he lift both his foot and sword. "Now leave."

In an attempt to follow the order, the fur wearing man quickly scampered to his feet, but his dash for the door was stopped when a hand grabbed the back of his collar. "Not just here." The faint voice's rasp made the captive flinch, "The kingdom."

"Bu-" Being whirled around to face the hooded being, the wealthy one fell silent at his condemning and unweaving glare. "F-f-fine." He finally stuttered. Hearing the agreement, the white pupiled man released him and watched him sprint away like a terrified rabbit.

"Thanks for that Dusk."

"Anytime," Was the reply as he turned his head just enough to imply he was looking back, "Take care." With one final nod, Dusk finally left the cabin and began making his way over to the Center of Lesaria.
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
The sky was alarmingly being bombarded with fireworks, and the noise on the ground was enough to wake a dragon. The festivities of Lesaria were that of joy and happiness--but to Faust, it was just another event.

Faust DarcSkye arrived in time for the festivities, after travelling nearly two days from the nearest town. He passed through onlookers that gave him gazes of awe, some pointed at his sword, others just gave way. He was in full armor, as if the joyful event were to a setting of a battlefield. It will be soon... he thought to himself.

The DarcSkye walked his way towards a nearby knight, somewhat jittery about his new shift.

"Hello there, knight." Faust said, grinning through his helmet. The knight, noticed the person in dark armor. "Who be you, Sir Knight? What business do you have dressed in that?" He said straightening up.

"Ah, I am a mere freelancer, in need of a master to pay his bills." Faust said nonchalantly. His palm was on the hilt of his blade, ready if this man were to challenge him. The knight noticed this. "Today is a merry day, Sir Knight. Careful of were you unsheathe your blade. You will have more than one through your neck if you do." The knight warned.

Faust laughed. I've killed Blademasters, fool! I don't think a squadron of you would match my skill! The dark armored knight crossed his arms, disregarding the knight's threat. "So, what be the main attraction here?" Faust asked.

"'Tis the prince himself. He would choose a bride." The knight said proudly, as if the prince were his son.

"I see," Faust said thoughtfully. "I shall leave you now, Knight." He said waving his hand, walking towards the crowd.

"Don't get into trouble." The knight said, giving Faust a stern look, but the DarcSkye dismissed it. He had bigger plans.
SHIFT

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

Interests: Music, Gaming, Drumming

uk
(Post deleted and redone because I'm an idiot Embarassed )

The thieves of the area. All of them seemingly looking forward to the opportunity that presented itself tonight. All but one. One, not grinning, not smirking. It wasn’t an opportunity for him. Just another job. And a dangerous one at that. But he had said, ‘No job turned down’… He needed to stop saying that. It had gotten Asai into trouble before. And the result was obvious every time he walked.

Speaking of walk, the time to move may as well be now, he thought to himself. Looking around, some other low-life thieves seemed to be on a similar thought pattern. Well, maybe he’d wait a little longer after all. One thief travelling in a group of thieves was never going to get past any form of security. Alone, the chances weren’t much better. He wasn’t going to leave the West area until he found a good enough group to hide amongst. Or at the very least, one other willing to sneak him past any guards. They didn’t have to know about his intentions, other than where he was headed. And if they did, he was a ‘Collector’. Thief was such an ugly word…
Noc
Currently banned

Apprentice
Apprentice

usa
"We are thieves, Noc. No one's taking the crown." Billy said, during my meeting with the Hicks. Ever since I joined the Hicks, a large thieving group, I've been trying to convince them that we can take the crown. Our stupid leader, Billy, has been quite against this, although some hopeful followers are making this a possibility.

"You have no ambition!" I yelled, trying to work up the crowd against Billy. "We can have this whole kingdom by the balls, and you just want to sit in the western slums and rot. So be it! Whoever wants the crown, come with me!" I say. About 13 of my followers come with me, and 5 random thieves. Most of the hicks stayed back, but I got the cream of the crop. The smartest, most devious and ambitious theives there could be were at my disposal.

I explained my plan, about how we'd get my beautiful female friend to seduce the prince.

"First." I said. "First we must steal the finest jewelry and clothing."

Necrothing

Expert
Expert

Interests: I like trains.

portugal
"The Festival will begin soon" Varsong thought to himself, as he patrolled the borders of the palace. The festivities didn't interest him much, and the noise and crowds didn't help either, but he had to stay on guard for this was the perfect opportunity for any criminals to attempt a strike at the prince, and he couldn't let such thing happen. "Get some rest, I'll take over." said a soldier, who had appeared behind Varsong, without him noticing. He nodded at the soldier and swiftly made his way into the barracks. "You need to focus!" Varsong told himself "If that man were an assassin you'd be dead by now! Keep yourself together!". The pressure was eating him away, but he had to endure it, it was his job. Varsong had a feeling that the festival would bring more than just joy and pleasure, something evil was lurking about...

Expert
Expert

Advisors

usa
EDUT: (You all realized this is taking place the day BEFORE the festival right?)

*TIMESKIP*
~THE NIGHT BEFORE THE FESTIVAL~

Evangeline and Sam has set up their stand in the market place, she laid out the mats they would sleep on. They both had prepared their 'fine' business wear and then their festivities wear. "Night Sam, tommorow we wake before the sun." This was Sams fist year working the Festival, he was giddy and nervous as could be. "Yes Ma'am.." he trailed eyes already half-way closed. Eva simply smile kissed his forhead and curled up on her own mat, pondering about Prince Felix.

Prince Felix on the other hand, was too busy tryiong to escape the guard long enough to prepare a suitable gown for Evangeline to wear tommorow night. He turned to Rishka.

"-I mean it's not as if she can just tell me no, and go galavanting off with some drunk lad. Besides if she tries to I can threaten to take her head......Right?"

He fumbled over his words mindlessly babbling as he had the servants lay out different gowns and such infront of him. He turned back to Rishka hoping for support, but still very unsure.
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
(I followed the rules! Mr. Green )

Johnathon smiled to himself. It appeared his plans would come to fruition. All his preparations and planning would give him the opportunity needed to take the throne unopposed. His "friends" had gathered all the materials needed, and after talking to a few of the more corrupt officers, Johnathon knew nothing could go wrong.

All that needed to happen, was for the prince to arrive at the centre of the festival for his announcements.
Noc
Currently banned

Apprentice
Apprentice

usa
"You look amazing" I say to Mary, my girlfriend. I only went out for her so I could use her looks to seduce the prince, hopefully giving me an oppurtunity to take the throne for myself. In-fact, all of these thieves are just pawns for my conquest.

"Remember not to be afraid when you poison him. Just think of all the happy times we'll have together when we have the throne." I tell Mary. Mary isn't the smartest, but she's a real beauty, and she's loyal as can be.

"Okay everyone, get some rest. Nice job stealing those clothes, but remember what needs to be done tomorrow... and I need three of you to help me steal something tonight. I'll wake you up midnight." Everyone falls asleep on the ground, only a few with fur blankets to cover them.

At midnight I wake up my best theives and we move out to steal ten barrels of oil throughout the night. This is going to be a fun festival.

Anonymous

Dusk continued his walk to the horizon that led to the Center of Lesaria, but as the sky above him darkened, his irises brightened significantly. The man wasn't convinced that he had ever been to one of the Mid-Spring Festival before, but work this year had been plentiful and he had supplies backed up in the hollow tree he called home. He could afford to relax for a few days before he'd have to get back to hunting.

In time, he finally made it into the center of the kingdom, but instead of surveying the area to predict what was going to be where, he began looking for a place to sleep. His eyes gave him the ability to see in the dark, and that was a gift that made him largely nocturnal. He doubted he would, but he wanted to find an out of sight spot just in case he grew tired before the festival began.

The Good 'Ole Days RP Zone!!!!!!!