Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

The Interviews
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Chill Chat

acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

Location: Where then night and day hold hands with each other
Interests: Writing, listening to music, doing random stuff, fighting my characters, watching stuff, RPing, being awesome, having awesome entrances and cookies

australia
Well hello everyone! Acute here with another random thread to help you and I pass the time and skip my school work (I'm such a bad student XD). This thread idea is inspired from the numerous OC questionnaires on Deviantart, if anyone was wondering.

Just like as the thread title suggests and the inspiration it came from, I will ask lots of questions and put you into random scenarios that you will have to reply using your character's or characters' reaction.
For example:
Spoiler:

"Hey what's your favourite season?"

"Rhami: Oh well, I guess Autumn. The forest looks so different and when the wind blows the falling leaves looks so awesome!"

You can use any character that you have created and you don't have to answer with only one! They can range from scrapped ideas of an RHW, or an RP character, or your real WRHGs, or you novel characters and you can even answer them yourselves, since so questions might be directed at you, their creator! You can jump in any time at any point! Though please don't answer past questions

So yeah, FIRST QUESTION~!

"Hey welcome to the interviews," she outstretches her hand. "It's a wonderful honour to you here! Where're you from?"

~*~
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
Adv

Anonymous

Seeing a hand stretching out in his direction, the first arrival tilts his head and gazes at it curiously. Even though he has genuinely no idea what it means, he is able to deduce it being a kind gesture through her positive posture and happy tone of voice. In reply, a smile blooms across his features, his cheeks pushing against the burns that run down both sides of his face, as he matches the hand motion, ending with his palm being a few inches from hers.

In addition to not knowing what a handshake is, the man is also at a loss for much of the woman's statements. There are far too many big words for him to have any idea what they mean, aside from the last. Even that one he is unsure of however, but of the few places he knew, one in particular had been drilled in his mind for months. After a few seconds, he uses it as his best guess.

"August from Temaine," He answers cheerfully, "Across water."
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
When the man with the defunct man's tuen is over, Nightshade and Grey move in. Nightshade refuses to shake hands, and Grey calmly shakes without much enthusiasm.

Nightshade: "I'm from... your worst nightmares." *chuckles creeping while smiling*

Grey: "I'm from somewhere... I know I'm from the past... I don't really remember having a home or being from somewhere..." *shies away from Nightshade a bit*

Kyra

Master
Master

Interests: Animating, Writing, Trumpet.

usa
Eventually, a younger pale faced woman with brunette hair paced into the room at a snails pace, keeping to the wall until she found a secure corner to sit by. She listened to the others' answers and when the first question was directed at her, the one named Kyra carefully moved her hair to cover her mask and kept her eyes to the ground. Her voice was almost more like a shy squeak as it took almost complete silence for anyone to hear her.

"I'm from a village, far away...C-Can we pass if we want?"

"It's the loneliest feeling in the world - to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say 'What's wrong with her?' I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away."

wRHG Character Kyra:

DeviantART:
Trilco

Apprentice
Apprentice

Interests: Writing, gaming, skyping, MATH

usa
Mylo sat on a chair not so far away from the lady, with Krilla faithfully sitting at his side (at least, acting faithful). He gives a quick salute as a response to her handshake.

"Greetings," he says calmly with a smile on his face, "I come from a Planet far away named Promiadormia-"

"And I am from the village of Creornard," Krilla says impatiently, casting a glare towards Mylo.

Life lesson: If you are shooting an arrow consider the hazardous conditions, check the weather, check your surroundings, make sure no one is in the way, aim high for the target and fire.

But you'll miss if you think twice. -Mylo
ErrorBlender

Master
Master

Interests: Drawing, battling in terms of writing, Magic the Gathering and other stuff

philippines
Bl.An.C. looked at the woman's hand and then to her eyes. "Reply: In an undisclosed location somewhere in the desert."

White Stitch appeared, a pop of purple energy exploded in the room. His mask showed no emotion and would not answer the question. Just staring at everyone, most especially at NightShade.
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

Interests: Writing, listening to music, doing random stuff, fighting my characters, watching stuff, RPing, being awesome, having awesome entrances and cookies

australia
Smiles and nods, giving different expressions at each answer that each person in the room replied with. At August she giggles; at Nightshade, she laughs with him not minding his reply; at Grey and Kyra she simply smiles at them with a large grin; at Krilla and Mylo she laughs as well; and at Bl.An.C and White Stitch she just smiles at them as well. The smirk on her face grew as retracts her hand back her sides and pondered deeply before releasing an excited squeal and quickly regained composure.

"That's a lot of different places," she muses before jumping up. Instead of falling back down, she simply hangs in the air. She calmly crosses her legs and looks at the people in the room with interest. "So since I see all of you are gladies, next question; how long have you been fighting? Anyone here familiar from past battles?"

Looks at Kyra. "Also, yeah you can pass a question when you don't feel comfortable in answering."

~*~
Kyra

Master
Master

usa
Kyra was silent for a while, she didn't consider her work at RHG fighting. More like a 'Forced against her will to watch as her demonic half slowly tortured other members before killing them in a very brutal manner' sort of way of looking at her career. But, how long had it been?

"About t-two years..."

"It's the loneliest feeling in the world - to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say 'What's wrong with her?' I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away."

wRHG Character Kyra:

DeviantART:
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
Nightshade looked at the group with a thoughtful expression. Grey simply eyed them and turned back. Grey was still pretty new, and Nightshade had been out of the game for a while after he lost his original form.

Nightshade: "I've been fighting since I was born. As for if I know any of the others personally, that would be a no. If I did, they wouldn't be able to answer any questions. I have glimpsed through their files though, and they seem... delicious."

Grey: "I don't know how long I've fought. I've got amnesia for the most part. I know I've been fighting at least a hundred years though. As for if I know anyone here," *motions to Nightshade* "He's the only one. Wish I didn't know him though..."

Necrothing

Expert
Expert

Interests: I like trains.

portugal
A rift was torn in the air, and from within came a frail and weak man, with transparent lightning pulsing around him. He was hanging upside-down from the rift, with his arms crossed.

"Sorry I arrived late, I've had some important things going on. The name's Joseph, Joseph Rorik, but you can call me Void." He took out one of his hands to scratch his chin, and a claw of purple smoke could be seen covering it. "As for the gladiator business, I ain't one, I tried to apply but the bloody thing was full. Damn that mummy. I don't know anyone here, but I'm sure that isn't a problem.

Apprentice
Apprentice

Interests: Writing, imagination, creation, gaming, tomfoolery

usa
Until now the relaxed but caustically surly man called Sinkhole had simply leaned against the side of the wide, spacious meeting room. Truth to be told he had no interest in the interviews, and could think of a dozen things he would rather be doing. On the other hand, since he was here, he might as well participate. His indecision kept him from answering the first question, but by the time the other Gladiators all had their say (Or silence), Sinkhole had decided he'd answer the next.

For a moment his words left him as the charming interviewer suspended herself in the air, but as he saw weirder things at RHG on a daily basis, he almsot immediately recovered. "I been fightin' 'ere at RHG fer 'bout 'alf a year, though I fought a bunch before bein' inducted. An' yeah, I know one er two o' these people, like Bl.An.C., my clanmate." He indicated the android with a twist of his hand.

Anonymous

As far as August knows, fighting is different from hunting, but that's not what he was asked. How long had he been fighting? His eyes slowly drift up and to the right as he starts to ponder when it all began. In a few moments, he is able to recall a past conversation he overheard when he was first brought into his prison.

["He survived fighting five legionaries?! Who is this guy!?"
"Tell me about it! He doesn't even officially exist, I had to come up with a name for him on the fly!"
"What?"
"...August P-"
"You mean you named him after this month? You're pathetic."]

"Start August." The burned man finally replies with a jubilant smile. After a brief pause he answers the other question with causal shrug. "Know no one.Ē
acutelatios

Advicer

Advisors

australia
"Interesting," she mutters placing her right hand underneath her chinas she began to spin slowly in mid-air. "Very interesting indudebbly. Next question then; what's your favourite food and/or drink and where is your ideal place to eat/drink it?"

Suddenly a young figure, just as the same size as Acute, popped into existence right next to her with a white bow slung over her shoulder right. Her silver eyes seemed to be dazed temporarily before she shook her head vigorously as she floated next to Acute.

"I like coke zero under the Autumn trees!" Rhami smirked and Acute immediately wrapped her arms around the archer with the same smile blooming on her lips.

~*~
Anonymous

As great of a mood as August is already in, seeing the hug only amplifies it to the point of wanting to spread it. But first he has to answer the question that his vocabulary again threatens to be the burier of. After a moment of thinking, he happily claps his hands as a revelation comes to him. With them already together, it took no longer than a second to make the shadow puppet of a sitting rabbit appear on the floor.

"Like by water," He gleefully answers as he scans the room for whom to deliver the hug to. At first thought he was thinking of giving it to Nightshade, but seeing the pale woman in the corner, chooses her instead. She probably needed it more after all. Brimming smiled and open armed, he steadily walks towards her, fully intent on giving her a big friendly hug.
Kyra

Master
Master

usa
"I mostly eat anything I'm given...where ever I am." Kyra replied wearily. Being trapped in a demonic prison for 8 years, being beaten and tortured beyond human comprehention usually meant you weren't going to be picky about what and where you ate. She normally ate rotten vegetables on the stone floor of her cell, just enough to keep her alive, despite the later stomach aches and vomiting that came afterwards. Her attention then directed to the larger man of a short vocabulary walking towards her. She looked at him confused until the one named 'August' wrapped his arms around her. And again, after being beaten and tortured for most of her life, she didn't take suprises well.

Sweat poured from her brow and hands, she began trembling violently and let out a shrill scream. She shut her eyes and pulled her pale arms over her head, as if, if she opened them, she would be greeted by a pair of those horrid red eyes. "Don't beat me again please!! I'll be good, I'll do whatever you want! Not another session! Please!"

The Interviews