Rock Hard Writers Forum Index

Rock Hard Writers
Here is where writers of any caliber put their heart in their words.
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

Mnogi Magi Academy-First Class
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rock Hard Writers Forum Index -> Role Playing Zone

Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

Location: Between Color and Noir, Right and Wrong, Life and Death
Interests: EVERYTHING

usa
This is the actual game. All posts must have some relevance. No simple replies or actions allowed. No OOC chats, no OOC posts. Only game related posts. For the list of characters and other rules, refer to
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
. As the game progresses, so will the teaching NPCs. I HAVE COMMAND OVER ALL NPCs. I do not mind if you make other students to talk to, but do not try giving them life or serious relevance.

NPCs:

Headmaster Lightfeather (Permanent NPC):

Spoiler:

Not very much is known about the headmaster, except that he was a hero of the last Great War, and that he is supposedly unparalleled in magic. He is a cheerful old man, with a peppered goatee and small reading glasses. He wears black robes with a symbol of a white raven, and enjoys spending time with students. It is said he gives lessons at the School of the Arcane.

Magdalene Crockstump:

Spoiler:

The primary teacher in the Fledgeling Academy (for the RP), Ms. Crockstump is a Conjurer Rank 4. She is a Minor Treant, and enjoys teaching. She has bark for skin, with eyes the color of sap and leaves that appear as dreadlocks. She often wears green or yellow dresses. She is a graduate of the School of the Wand, and is one of the more lenient towards her students. Her familiar is a shapeshifter named Taboo, who usually appears as a tabby cat.

Janitor Snitwick:

Spoiler:

A dropout of MMA, Snitwick is a bitter man in his late thirties, and will belittle students whenever he sees them. He generally works at night, and when there are accidents or duels. Occasionally, lights can be seen from beneath the janitor's closet...

Honeydew Mayflower:

Spoiler:

The secondary teacher in Fledgeling Academy (for the RP), Mr. Mayflower is a Warlock from the Magic Realm, and likes to drill in the basics to students. He's a Pyromancer Rank 3, and a Pagomancer Rank 7. He is also able to use both rune spells and craft magical artifacts, which is why he teaches purely to help students get the basics of their talents down. He has dark blue skin and short horns, and wears business suits and shades all the time. He is quick to temper, and isn't afraid to punish students. He is a graduate from the School of the Sword.

Get registred or enter the forums!

Adv

Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

usa
Headmaster Lightfeather watched in calm contentment as the new students began arriving. Some were accompanied by families, who knew their children's magic talents would come in. Others, were brought by the Hunters, who had found children of talent whom there was little chance of finding the school otherwise. As the last of the students began to trickle into the building, he studied his list. All the names had been checked off magically as they passed; all except five students had arrived. Lightfeather was slightly worried. "I do hope they arrive safely," he said to himself, and checked the time. There was still ten minutes before he had to begin orientation. Until that time, he would stand watch for the students. There was no telling what trouble they might get into otherwise, and of course, without having the seal on them, they might leave the school grounds. That in itself worried him deeply, for that could lead to a fate worse than death.

Breathing deeply, he kept his eyes sharp and thought he saw a slight glimmer. It seemed that the students were closer than he expected. He smiled brightly, and waited for them to fully arrive. Crossing through reality took a bit of time after all!
Lancer

Expert
Expert

Interests: Animating Writing Theatre Music Composition

NULL
Pixie Dragons were so weird. They were small and yet, somehow, they contained massive pools of energy and wisdom. His parents were sending him off now. Flux heard his voice become hollow as he screamed when the very existence of reality seemed to crumble beneath him. Colors, spun around him, he felt a violent lurch, and there was this ridiculously high-pitched sound that wasn't even subtly quiet in this journey.

THUMP Flux flew out of what seemed like thin air, leaving a trail of blue-purple dust, and flew straight at an old man. "WHAA!" He yelled.
Two more high pitched sounds came from a direction, unidentifiable due to Flux's spinning.
"Well, glad we made it in one piece. Teleportation is rather unreliable these days." Flux's mom smiled pleasantly at her fiancee.
"Honey, where did Flux-OH!" Flux's dad's eyes opened wide as he witnessed his son fly straight at the Headmaster.

Master
Master

Admin

usa
Headmaster Lightfeather raised his hand and the young lad calmly came to a halt before him. With a twinkle in his eye, he lowered the boy to his feet. He took a look at his list and saw the lad's name was Flux. One of the younger students. He patted the young lad on the head and turned to his parents, who he remembered as old students. "Glad to see you again! I hope your son is as promising a student as you were," he turned to young Flux, " And to you, simply head down the hall and take the first door on your right. Orientation will begin when the last few arrive."
homer

Expert
Expert

Admin

italy
"You sure about this, Akaln?"
"Yes, this is certainly the best way for you to comprehend and dominate your gifts, and use them in their full potential. Trust me."

Aaron was awkwardly sitting on the back of the creature that Akaln talked with, giving Aaron the chance to change his life in a drastic way. The behemoth spoke the human language, as he called himself a Hunter, one of the many mythical creatures that go in search of gifted kids, and help them reach the MMA dimension. Akaln was gently floating around Aaron, as the behemoth travelled through a plethora of trees.

Suddenly the behemoth picked up the pace, as it started to close on a cliff that apparently divided the forest from a valley below them. The beast leaped off the cliff, as some sort of magical tunnel materialized in mid air. It took them not more than a split second to pass from the forest to the courtyard of the Mnogi Magi Accademy.

The behemoth landed with a loud thud, as he lowered his belly, almost touching the ground with it.
Lancer

Expert
Expert

NULL
Flux nodded, but his eyes were glazed over and he couldn't comprehend anything that was happening. Especially when a giant thing suddenly landed behind him. Nothing came out of Flux's mouth except for a highpitched squeak that sounded like a dried up cactus.
His father and mother strolled up to the Grandmaster as if the beast never existed. "It's good to see you alive and well, sir. And I see your reflexes haven't dimmed." He leaned in closely to Lightfeather. "Flux is a bit...well, energetic. I'd say you better enjoy his moment of silence." He smiled and backed away. "Come on, Flux." his dad pat him on the back. "Let's go meet some of your new friends."
Flux silently nodded, eyes wide open, as he stumbled towards the orientation.

Warnings : 1

Expert
Expert

Interests: Video Games

usa
Chimeras are usually a hybrid of different creatures; a lion, a snake, and a eagle. The one that Victor was riding was different though, it was made of three different demons instead of animals. The black creature appeared again, but this time he spoke to Victor, "Victor Grey, I have come back for you."
"What the hell are you?"
"I am called Sparda, and I was created by you."
As Victor was listening to Sparda the chimera suddenly disappeared and Victor started to plummet into the forest below when Sparda sprouted pitch black wings and caught Victor and put him on the ground.
" I must leave you for now Victor Grey, but If you keep heading forward you should reach the academy in under an hour. Ok?
"Got it, But where are you going Sparda?" By that time Sparda had already disappeared.
Blazerawl

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

usa
Heax let out a roaring cry and awoke Devan.
"What the hell? Hey, phoenix bird....thing....I'm trying to sleep here!" rashly said a grumpy Devan. Small tears in her eyes on the sides from where the white sun shone. She looked around and then below her. Of course, the phoenix decided to fly right above the clouds. Another cry from the bird pierced Devan's ears, now giving her a headache.
"I said shut it!" shouted Devan. Drawing a quick rune on her hand, she punched the bird at a fast speed. The bird recoiled with pain, and dropped 10 feet. Devan clutched on and realized that punching her ride miles high wasn't the best plan she had. Yet the bird wasn't going to take her shit. Jolting forward at high speeds, Devan was forced to hang on for dear life. The bird barrel rolled, and Devan was flung off the beast. Not even panicking, she thought of the rune that would slow her fall. Taking out her sharpie, she was about to doodle the quick enchantment when it slipped out of her hands.
Now falling with no chance of recovery, Devan slapped her face for her stupidity with the bird. All she could hope for was a few trees or a lake to fall and roll into to survive.

homer

Expert
Expert

Admin

italy
Aaron dismounted the beast, as Akaln scanned the area around. Only 4 people were present at that current time: an old man, a kid, and those that seemed the kid's parents. As Akaln was busy trying to eavesdrop on the conversation that the 4 were having, Aaron was busy admiring the school.

"I have to admit that this...is quite impressive"
"No big deal. I've seen bigger"

When Aaron finally focused on the small group of people that were standing at a couple of feet in front of him, his attention got caught by the look of the old man: he seemed a relatively simple man, but the black robe that he was wearing definately hinted that he was a very powerful Magi. Aaron hesitated from closing in on the group, but Akaln was already floating towards them , in order to hear the conversation.
angelsanddragons

Expert
Expert

usa
Victor was walking to the academy when he heard something from up in the sky. "Huh, I wonder what that is." He couldn't see it what it was yet because it was still to far up in the air but as he kept walking it got closer and closer.
"Victor she is falling you must catch her."
"Who's falling?"
Victor looked up just in time to see one of the other students fall right on top of him.
"What the heck where did you come from?"
" As I already said she fell just like you."
Grandmaster Shaq

Master
Master

Admin

usa
Headmaster Lightfeather beamed at his student, and watched as the other on of the other arrivals came closer. He noticed I wasn't a typical conjured beast, but instead a resident of the Magical Realm. Intriguing. Looking at his roster, the name Aaron was checked, and a smaller name beside it of Akaln was checked as well. "Hello there younglings. I must ask you please enter behind young Flux and wait for orientation to begin. There are still three more students to arrive."
Blazerawl

Part-Time Writer
Part-Time Writer

usa
"OOF!" grunted Devan in surprise at landing on top of someone. He laid face first in the grass with Her merely just sitting on top of him.
"Thanks." she said catching a glimpse at some of his items spilt about. A skull, some snack food, and his laptop. She held out a hand to help this guy up, questioning about how she would thank him in the long run.
"If he's one of the other students, I guess I'll just have to hang out with him. Just hope he isn't one of those depressive little goths." she thought to herself.

homer

Expert
Expert

Admin

italy
Aaron slowly nodded to the old man, as he followed the kid, whos name apparently was Flux. He waved his hand at Akaln, signaling him to leave the old man and the other two alone. Akaln agreed with a quick nod, as both followed Flux to the orientation.
angelsanddragons

Expert
Expert

usa
Victor grabbed her hand so he could get up. "Thanks." he said as got up and brushed himself off. "What's your name? I'm Victor" he asked while Sparda appeared.
"Victor get ready something is coming this way."
"Got it Sparda." Victor said as he pulled out his pocket knife and carved some runes onto his hands.
"Hey, whoever you are get ready and help me." he said while looking at the girl.
Lancer

Expert
Expert

NULL
Flux tried his hardest not to scream his head off at all the falling people. It looked painful. He shut his eyes and began to mutter to himself.
"Don't worry, Flux." His father comforted. "We're almost at the doorway..."

Mnogi Magi Academy-First Class